April 27, 2024, 02:58:37 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Latino people here?

Started by Solar and Lunar, May 22, 2007, 07:18:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Solar and Lunar

If there are any Latino guys (or baby honeys) here in Boyah...Did you hear about Soda Stereo coming back (even if you're latino you probably don't know what I is talking about...) Does anyone know what the fuck I'm talking about or am I talking to a room of dead college students (bad analogy...sorry VA Tech victims) I'm just excited...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

ncba93ivyase

Learn what commas and periods are, because you're not using the ellipsis properly.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

I don't really care to fumble through that wall of words and incorrectly used ellipsis', so I will just end this by saying; I love Puerto rican women. fap;

Solar and Lunar

I know what periods are...There's 3 of them in an ellipsis...Plus, everyone knows commas are just a myth...Like West Virginia.
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Daddy

taco;
ROMPE ROMPE ROMPE

ese;
Donde es tu madre?

anus

Quote from: JMV290 on May 23, 2007, 07:53:36 AM
taco;
ROMPE ROMPE ROMPE

ese;
Donde es tu madre?

Non, je parle francais.  weewee;