October 24, 2024, 01:32:57 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hilarous /b/ post

Started by The artist formally known, April 20, 2007, 12:00:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

QuoteHey /b/, I've suspected for some time now that my gf is cheating.the usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My gf has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she says, "Just some friends from work. You don't know them."I always stay awake to look for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car driving off as if she got out around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?I once picked up her phone just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and asked why I was checking up on her.Anyway, I have never breached the subject with her. She is one of the most important things in my life! I think deep down I didn't want to know the truth but last night again she went out and I decided to really check in on her.I decided that I was going to park my car next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home. It was at that moment crouching behind my car, that I noticed the rocker cover on the engine leaking a little oil.Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

I don't know why but this was hilarious to me. gonk;

Silverhawk79

SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE
That story is genius.  wub;

Hyper

I saw that posted on nsider ages ago china;

Daddy

Pele

The artist formally known

Quote from: silverhawk79 on April 20, 2007, 04:46:10 AM
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE
That story is genius.  wub;
Sage is bad retard  argh;

Silverhawk79

MARIOMANIAC21

V

I seen that on there before. I lol'd. Seriously. I want to post it on NSider.

SBKT

I'm now gonna offer /b/ tips and tricks for those who pay me 1000.

anus

I've seen this before. Funny
dicks

SBKT

Hmm, this makes me wonder if I should dig up the Dickgirl story and post the entire thing here.

Samus Aran

May 31, 2007, 12:51:08 AM #12 Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 01:02:28 AM by Kaz
Quote from: SBKT on May 30, 2007, 10:02:45 PM
Hmm, this makes me wonder if I should dig up the Dickgirl story and post the entire thing here.

You mean the one about the brother and dickgirl sister fighting? And then the sister kinda gently forces her brother to suck her cock, and he complies? And then his sister runs out of the room crying? And then the next week they mess around some more?

SBKT

Quote from: Kaz on May 31, 2007, 12:51:08 AM
Quote from: SBKT on May 30, 2007, 10:02:45 PM

You mean the one about the brother and dickgirl sister fighting? And then the sister kinda gently forces her brother to suck her cock, and he complies? And then his sister runs out of the room crying? And then the next week they mess around some more?
Yeah. That was awesome.

Or maybe the one with the rabbits. caterpie;

almost

QuoteHey /b/, I've suspected for some time now that my gf is cheating.the usual signs.{snip} It was at that moment crouching behind my car, that I noticed the rocker cover on the engine leaking a little oil.Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

wtf UNEXPECTED PLOT TWIST  psyduck;

Go Up