March 28, 2024, 02:07:03 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Announcing status.boyah.net

Started by Daddy, September 02, 2008, 05:14:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

September 02, 2008, 05:14:35 PM Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 05:27:05 PM by reefer
http://status.boyah.net/

With the recent downtime issues we've set up a blog to keep track of the status of the site.  Please check this before bothering staff members about it.

There is also a backup forum for when the site goes down.  Things should be changing since right now I'm using a shitty free host and only have 10gb of bandwidth per month; it was the best I could do on short notice.

Feel free to check it out and tell me what you think.   When boyah.net goes down, that will stay up.

reeper

Daddy

reeper

Hiro

Awesome. I still don't understand what the issue is.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

If I click on the green status it tells me where local statues are.

FullmetalGanon

Daddy

Beta

Does this mean we can't have special thyme anymore JM(pimp)V?

Lotos

Reminds me of when 4chan gor DDoS'd.  So we have the same thing?  Nice.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lotos on September 03, 2008, 12:10:51 PM
Reminds me of when 4chan gor DDoS'd.  So we have the same thing?  Nice.

yes, that is what I thought of.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

guff

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Go Up