October 05, 2024, 11:25:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Super Mario RPG available now on Virtual Console

Started by Classic, September 01, 2008, 11:48:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvB-lIcHHPQ[/youtube]

I think you guys will realize how awesome this video is now.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Geano on September 07, 2008, 01:05:44 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvB-lIcHHPQ[/youtube]

I think you guys will realize how awesome this video is now.
I watched it just yesterday. And the day before. baddood;

Himu

Kay, I'm on the part where you find Birdo in that ginormous egg.

You deflect her eggs right?

don't let's

greg400

Quote from: Space Left Intentionally Blank on September 07, 2008, 05:49:09 PM

Christ, I hate those douchebags. They just repeatedly attack you until you can't do anything but just keep on using Pick Me Ups.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Spunky on September 07, 2008, 04:36:06 PM
Kay, I'm on the part where you find Birdo in that ginormous egg.

You deflect her eggs right?

You can, yes, although I rarely do because I don't care and she's pathetically easy to kill anyway.

Quote from: greg400 on September 07, 2008, 05:55:37 PM
Christ, I hate those douchebags. They just repeatedly attack you until you can't do anything but just keep on using Pick Me Ups.

I only have to use a Pick Me Up or two after the robot head thing shoots its Breaker Beam. I'm not sure if you're not leveling up enough or you're not getting the best weapons, or what. Or maybe you don't know the best order to kill them (black, pink, green, yellow, red or something similar to that).

Wrench

I'm stuck on the cake. Bastard keeps using his most powerful attack. ;-;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrench on September 07, 2008, 07:28:02 PM
I'm stuck on the cake. Bastard keeps using his most powerful attack. ;-;

I hate that thing. The only decent recommendations I have are to level up more and to use Fearless Pins, since his Sandstorm attack induces fear, which sucks because fear lowers your attack like crazy.

greg400

Quote from: Kaz on September 07, 2008, 07:26:38 PM
You can, yes, although I rarely do because I don't care and she's pathetically easy to kill anyway.

I only have to use a Pick Me Up or two after the robot head thing shoots its Breaker Beam. I'm not sure if you're not leveling up enough or you're not getting the best weapons, or what. Or maybe you don't know the best order to kill them (black, pink, green, yellow, red or something similar to that).
All of my characters are 21-23, I have Mario's best weapon, Geno's second best weapon, and Bowser's Link Ball thing.

greg400

Hmm, so I beat the game. I would like to know how to save at The End screen... or is it like Zelda where you can never save after the Final Boss? doodthing;

Samus Aran

Quote from: greg400 on September 07, 2008, 07:31:35 PM
All of my characters are 21-23, I have Mario's best weapon, Geno's second best weapon, and Bowser's Link Ball thing.

Link...ball thing? You mean the one you buy in Monstro Town? With the spikes?

Your characters are all leveled up enough so I have no idea how you had any trouble with the Axem Rangers.

Quote from: greg400 on September 09, 2008, 09:31:20 PM
Hmm, so I beat the game. I would like to know how to save at The End screen... or is it like Zelda where you can never save after the Final Boss? doodthing;

No, you can't save. All you can really do is turn the game off.

greg400

Quote from: Kaz on September 09, 2008, 09:41:24 PM
Link...ball thing? You mean the one you buy in Monstro Town? With the spikes?

Your characters are all leveled up enough so I have no idea how you had any trouble with the Axem Rangers.

No, you can't save. All you can really do is turn the game off.
Yes, that thing. I have all the best weapons now.
I effed around with the order because I wasn't attacking them in any order, just randomly.

Anyway I finished the game with every character at 27, got the star fireworks ending and all I have to say is, it's one of the greatest games I have ever played.

Also is there any fast way to leave this factory? Because I want to do some sidequests I missed...

Samus Aran

Quote from: greg400 on September 09, 2008, 09:47:40 PM
Also is there any fast way to leave this factory? Because I want to do some sidequests I missed...

Unfortunately, no. You have to go all the way back.

greg400

Quote from: Kaz on September 09, 2008, 09:54:43 PM
Unfortunately, no. You have to go all the way back.
Jesus... alright then.

Thanks for the help. befuddlement

Samus Aran

Quote from: greg400 on September 09, 2008, 09:55:26 PM
Jesus... alright then.

Thanks for the help. befuddlement

No problem.

Oh, and just to let you know, it's now impossible to get all those invisible chests, because you have to get one of them right at the beginning of the game by jumping off of Toad as he leads you into the Chancellor's room. It's above a doorway. I think that's the only sidequest you can't do now, though.

Go Up