October 05, 2024, 09:35:37 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Super Mario RPG available now on Virtual Console

Started by Classic, September 01, 2008, 11:48:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: TECTRON on September 06, 2008, 06:14:28 PM
That faggot Croco stole my coins in the Mines, and now I can't find him. :|
HELP

All you do is run around that circle of areas chasing him. Or just stand there after you get up and it says "Oh no, Croco took the coins!" because he'll come back around, since the area with the spring is one of the rooms he runs through.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Wait, actually, you can't just stand there and wait for Croco, because you have to see the sequence where he blows up a wall with a tiny bob-omb. You go right from the spring and keep going until he blows up the wall, and then he'll start running in circles through those rooms.

Wrench

Quote from: Geano on September 06, 2008, 06:35:41 PM
Can I get wrench

Not going to lie; I lol'd.

Kaz, should I replace Mallow with Bowser?

V

i've never played it

is it that good

if so, i shall purchase it

and play it

Wrench

Quote from: V on September 06, 2008, 06:54:09 PM
i've never played it

is it that good

and play it

Yes, it is that good. You should definitely purchase it.

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on September 06, 2008, 06:52:26 PM

Replace Mallow when you can. He's probably the worst. He's not bad he's just not as good as everyone else.

And Bowser owns.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrench on September 06, 2008, 06:52:26 PM

If you want physical attacks more than magic, yes. But the difference isn't that big.

Kalahari Inkantation

so this is where "halp" originated befuddlement
Also, I laughed at "MARIO~!!!". caterpie;

Samus Aran

Quote from: TECTRON on September 06, 2008, 08:31:51 PM
so this is where "halp" originated befuddlement
Also, I laughed at "MARIO~!!!". caterpie;

Isn't that when you find out Peach is at Booster's Tower?

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

I didn't think that we would get it this soon. And I didn't even know it was out until today.

Wrench

Quote from: Kaz on September 06, 2008, 07:31:08 PM
If you want physical attacks more than magic, yes. But the difference isn't that big.

Who is better in the long run? I love Mallow, but have a feeling Bowser is better.

C.Mongler

Quote from: V on September 06, 2008, 06:54:09 PM
i've never played it

is it that good

and play it

its mediocre

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrench on September 07, 2008, 07:32:14 AM
Who is better in the long run? I love Mallow, but have a feeling Bowser is better.

In the long run, as long as you keep getting the new weapons for them, Mallow and Bowser's physical attack levels should be pretty similar. But Mallow's magic is far better, so in that way Mallow's better.
But...then again, magic's usefulness does decrease as you get farther in the game, because you'll find it easy enough to just kill enemies with physical attacks. Some specific magic attacks are good for bosses though, and Mallow has most of those.

But chances are, Bowser is leveled up more right now, because he always seems to be a level or two over my other characters when I first get him...so he's probably more useful than Mallow for the moment. Especially if you get the Chomp that's in Booster's Tower.

Go Up