April 18, 2024, 04:10:26 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Everyone has a Death Topic

Started by SBKT, May 21, 2007, 02:11:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SBKT

So here is mine, it's about my dad. Also my dog.

My dad was 55 when he died. He hd about 18 minor strokes, a bunch of major ultiple Sclerosis attacks, a bunch of Diabetic complications, and he smoked like a Chimney. He ended up dead two days after christmas. When he was in the home, the employees went and even swiped a TV. Fuck, that made me mad. He never checked his sugars so I hgave to make sure I take good care of myself.

I'm no good at ewriting these things..

Since my father was dead, our mother depended on our dog who was a setter/retriever/?? Hybrid names Zeus. He was a great dog, and really nice. He replaced our dad by making all the old man noises, farting, etc. He died on April 27th the following year... So then, we had nobody.

I really miss the dog more, which is sad, but the dad was a pretty big wakeup call.

So, yea, everyone else made a death topic, I felt I should too, so I don't look as awesome or something. Sure, it affected me, that's probably why I'm such an asshole.

Care to discuss?

Lozal

I have also had my father die.

Okay. Imagine that you are a three-year-old, with a perfect life.

So, I am a three-year-old. As happy as can be. I am living my wonderful life in a house with my mom and dad. Well, my dad was late from coming home from work. This was because he had a doctor's appointment. He apparently had neck pain. That's why he was late. So, when he came home, he was tearing up. He told us that he had cancer. Lymphoma. He was going to die. I didn't realize what cancer was. I was fine with it, and lived my life like nothing was wrong.

Then, my grandpa died of cancer. This frightened my dad. It also placed a lot of stress on him.

I was now four. My mom was smiling so much one day. It was because Daddy's cancer had gone away! He was now in remission and was getting better! I was indifferent about the whole thing, because I didn't realize the dangers. I lived my life as a happy four year old, when we found out that my grandma had emphysema. Daddy was then very stressed, which caused the cancer to come back, with a bang.

At this point, I was 5. My dad received chemo and radiation to help with the cancer. He was so sick that he couldn't even make and pour a glass of his delicious chocolate milk. He was sent to a treatment center in Maryland. We lived there for a week with him. It was fun.

When we got home, I started going to kindergarten. I was so ecstatic on the days when Daddy would come with Mommy to pick me up. Then, came the dreaded days.

During Winter Break, Daddy got very sick. On Friday, he couldn't eat. On Saturday, he couldn't go down the stairs. On Sunday, he couldn't get out of bed. On Monday, Mommy found him dead.

I woke up that day just as I would any other day. I went downstairs, and said hi to my mom and my aunt. My mom was crying. "Your daddy's dead." was all that she could mutter. I didn't cry. She took me upstairs to see him. I hugged him, but I was scared to kiss him. It was scary.

Then, after we buried him, my grandma died. I didn't cry either.

We then moved away from Virginia, to a better place. I never saw any of my friends again. I don't have many friends now. I never went back.

When I was 6, I had a reality check. I realized that Daddy was never coming home. I cried. And I still do to this day.

What caused my depression was me blaming myself for his death. The self-mutilation and suicidal thoughts started after the depression.

That's my story about my father. I'm sorry about your father and dog, as well. My cat died back in 2004, so I know how it feels to lose a pet.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

SBKT

Yes, I don't know why I'd feel more attachment to pets though, and ethically, is that normal? I doubt it is...

I couldn't go when ym  dog was put down, the case with him was that he had Cancer, but the tumor was attached to his spleen and it EXPLODED, so the blood pooled in his Abdomen. He was euthanized. I couldn''t go.

We have another cat named Buddy, about 15 years old, it seems like his time is drawing near some times, but...

Damn, I'm wondering what I'd to if I lost him...

But yeah, man, that's sad.

Maybe I could also talk about what happened to my cousin. He killed his kid by stabbing him out in the middle of the street, and when the cops showed up, he died of a heart attack.

Zack777

the only person that I knew that died was my great grampa Lee

He had a heart attack and crashed his Volkswagen Golf into a Tree, btu that was in 1999, I don't really remember it

6M69I69B9

Quote from: steal on May 21, 2007, 11:26:34 PM
To be honest, I haven't ever lost anyone close to me. Sure, I've lost uncles and grandparents and stuff, but it's never affected me in the least. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'd be affected even if someone close died...
QFT, but I would be affected if someone really close died...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

SBKT

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 22, 2007, 03:32:03 PM
To be honest, I haven't ever lost anyone close to me. Sure, I've lost uncles and grandparents and stuff, but it's never affected me in the least. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'd be affected even if someone close died...
Well, everyone acts a little different, so, I dunno. Maybe he's one of those sadistic types or something.

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Solar and Lunar

My uncle died...He was a drunk and I wasn't close to him so I didn't really get affected...How you deal with death has much to do with how you view life...You know if I died I want a disco ball, chips and a DJ at my funeral...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

reeper

I've been meaning to post this in this thread but I've been too lazy

Me and my mom drove up to the mountains once and on the way, my mom made a sudden detour. She wanted to look over some mountain to see what was on the other side. She said it was a canal or river on the other side, but it turned out to be nothing.

The detour too about 7 minutes,

Once we left back on track, we went to drive around a curve, but we noticed there were about 4 cars around the turn. One of them was on the side, almost still on the road. When we went around the corner, I looked straight into the car, a woman was sitting in the drivers seat but it looked as if she was about to die.

Someone shouted saying "CALL 911"

My mom dialed, she was the first person to call. Not even a month earlier my brother spun out on the exact same curve, he popped three of the four wheels. The turn is extremely dangerous, and many many people have already died on it.

We walked up to the car with the lady in it, she was barley moving, like if she was asleep. She literally died in front of us, a guy who was using my mom's cell phone to talk to the ambulance or whatever told them that she will NOT make it no matter what, he said just bring something to take her body away. The sad thing was, she was still alive when he said that.

She was taking the turn too fast and spun around, exactly what my brother did a month earlier. her car laid in the middle of the curve, just like my brother, except my brother didn't have a car coming around the corner, she did.

Another thing is, like I mention in the top of this post, my mom made that detour, if she didn't we might have been in, or seen the crash first hand.

psyduck;

6M69I69B9

Quote from: steal on May 22, 2007, 07:43:18 PM
Quote from: SBKT on May 22, 2007, 04:29:58 PM
Quote from: Original_MIB on May 22, 2007, 03:32:03 PM
Well, everyone acts a little different, so, I dunno. Maybe he's one of those sadistic types or something.
Less sadistic and more anti-social and selfish.
Why?

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

SBKT

Quote from: Reaper on May 25, 2007, 12:21:18 AM

Me and my mom drove up to the mountains once and on the way, my mom made a sudden detour. She wanted to look over some mountain to see what was on the other side. She said it was a canal or river on the other side, but it turned out to be nothing.

Once we left back on track, we went to drive around a curve, but we noticed there were about 4 cars around the turn. One of them was on the side, almost still on the road. When we went around the corner, I looked straight into the car, a woman was sitting in the drivers seat but it looked as if she was about to die.

My mom dialed, she was the first person to call. Not even a month earlier my brother spun out on the exact same curve, he popped three of the four wheels. The turn is extremely dangerous, and many many people have already died on it.

We walked up to the car with the lady in it, she was barley moving, like if she was asleep. She literally died in front of us, a guy who was using my mom's cell phone to talk to the ambulance or whatever told them that she will NOT make it no matter what, he said just bring something to take her body away. The sad thing was, she was still alive when he said that.

She was taking the turn too fast and spun around, exactly what my brother did a month earlier. her car laid in the middle of the curve, just like my brother, except my brother didn't have a car coming around the corner, she did.

Another thing is, like I mention in the top of this post, my mom made that detour, if she didn't we might have been in, or seen the crash first hand.

psyduck;
wow.

That is just fucked up. Major drama points for that, though.

Houdini

I've known two people who've died of lung cancer. Neither of them even smoked. They were great guys and I was pretty close to one of them, but I dealt with it.

reeper

Quote from: SBKT on May 25, 2007, 06:57:06 AM
Quote from: Reaper on May 25, 2007, 12:21:18 AM

psyduck;
wow.

That is just fucked up. Major drama points for that, though.
It wasn't the hardest thing I went through in my life but it is very very sad.

I can't imagine what her family thought and what the guy who was driving the car, that hit and killed her thought. It was her fault but no matter what, if you drove the car into hers and killed her, still, you'd be full of guilt.

Pancake Paraphernalia

I remember when my great aunt died. i never got to see her but I was still very sad.
number stations

6M69I69B9

My Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle, Nephew, 4 or 5 birds, and 1 mouse died in myy whole life  gonk; ...
But i only cried at my nephew's because he was only a baby and his intestines were born out of him...

Go Up