September 27, 2024, 12:33:39 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Define a Boyager - Hiro

Started by YPrrrr, August 18, 2008, 12:04:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which description fits Hiro best?

Poser
2 (5.4%)
Loner
7 (18.9%)
Jock
0 (0%)
Emo/Scene
0 (0%)
Druggie
0 (0%)
Skater
0 (0%)
Girly Girl/Pretty Boy
0 (0%)
Gangster/Wigga
0 (0%)
Visionary
0 (0%)
Hipster
0 (0%)
Nerd
3 (8.1%)
Artist
0 (0%)
Hippie
0 (0%)
Indie
2 (5.4%)
Normal
5 (13.5%)
Preppy
0 (0%)
Metalhead
0 (0%)
Attention Whore
10 (27%)
Drama Queen
8 (21.6%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Go Down

YPrrrr

Hiro

Quote from: Houdini on October 05, 2008, 03:29:22 PM
See, that's the core flaw of your mindset. You are convinced that everything wrong with your life is someone else's fault. You could be closer to happiness if you would just own up to your own faults and try to come to terms with the people around you.
Bah, you and I can't seem to communicate to each other.
You can't argue my opinions, they're mine.

Houdini

Hiro

Quote from: Flying Circus on October 05, 2008, 03:29:54 PM
I hate my thread now
thank you.

Quote from: Houdini on October 05, 2008, 03:29:22 PM
See, that's the core flaw of your mindset. You are convinced that everything wrong with your life is someone else's fault. You could be closer to happiness if you would just own up to your own faults and try to come to terms with the people around you.
It's mostly that people don't come to terms with me that makes me have a problem with them.
I'm comfortable with myself, other people are other people, let them do what they want, but then people not accepting me causes problems. Like you.

Houdini

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:31:13 PM
Bah, you and I can't seem to communicate to each other.
You can't argue my opinions, they're mine.
I think you're just bad at communicating. I'm really just trying to help you based on things I infer from what you say.

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:34:27 PM
It's mostly that people don't come to terms with me that makes me have a problem with them.
I'm comfortable with myself, other people are other people, let them do what they want, but then people not accepting me causes problems. Like you.
I'm not totally sure you're as comfortable with yourself as you think you are. If you were more comfortable with yourself you probably wouldn't be so disagreeable. I assure you that if you could accept other people's opinions as being anything other than wrong you would get along with people a lot better.

Beta

I think we've had a breakthrough.

Hiro

Quote from: Houdini on October 05, 2008, 03:40:42 PM
I think you're just bad at communicating. I'm really just trying to help you based on things I infer from what you say.

I'm not totally sure you're as comfortable with yourself as you think you are. If you were more comfortable with yourself you probably wouldn't be so disagreeable. I assure you that if you could accept other people's opinions as being anything other than wrong you would get along with people a lot better.
i do sometimes, but yeah, I suck at communicating.
I am a deep thinker.

Houdini

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:43:56 PM
i do sometimes, but yeah, I suck at communicating.
I am a deep thinker.
Now there's a destructive mindset if I ever saw one - "I'm deep, everyone else is shallow". Most people think deeper than you may assume, it's just that few of them are willing to communicate their thoughts for various reasons.

Hiro

Quote from: Houdini on October 05, 2008, 03:47:00 PM
Now there's a destructive mindset if I ever saw one - "I'm deep, everyone else is shallow". Most people think deeper than you may assume, it's just that few of them are willing to communicate their thoughts for various reasons.
nononono, I never said everyone else was shallow, that's not true. I think I apply to the last thing you said.

Houdini

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:48:37 PM
nononono, I never said everyone else was shallow, that's not true. I think I apply to the last thing you said.
Indeed, and thus the meat of my point still stands. Due to carious assumptions most of us don't communicate our thoughts - "They're too shallow, they won't accept what I have to say" or "They're too deep, my thoughts will sound too shallow in comparison to theirs", something along those lines. We live in a society of self-imposed shallowness, and it hurts me deeply to see people mask, suppress, and betray their true feelings.

Hiro

Quote from: Houdini on October 05, 2008, 03:55:08 PM
Indeed, and thus the meat of my point still stands. Due to carious assumptions most of us don't communicate our thoughts - "They're too shallow, they won't accept what I have to say" or "They're too deep, my thoughts will sound too shallow in comparison to theirs", something along those lines. We live in a society of self-imposed shallowness, and it hurts me deeply to see people mask, suppress, and betray their true feelings.
umm...................  befuddlement

Houdini

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:55:52 PM
umm...................  befuddlement
Yeah, this is pretty much why people don't communicate.

Beta

Houdini

Quote from: My headphones are so fucking awesome. on October 05, 2008, 03:58:30 PM
Is the flame war over?
I've just about had it with you and your dumbass comments. Maybe we should do what Outsider did.

Hiro

Quote from: Houdini on October 05, 2008, 03:59:45 PM
I've just about had it with you and your dumbass comments. Maybe we should do what Outsider did.
oh god, what a great response :D thumbup;

Go Up