September 22, 2024, 10:37:14 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'M TIRED OF D/P

Started by ncba93ivyase, May 20, 2007, 11:26:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

I have about 65 hours in, and I don't ever ant to play it again. The game was great, but after you get through everything, there's no more reason to play. Everything can be easily obtained on the GTS, so you have no reason to go out and search for and evolve every PokƃĀ©mon. And for some damn reason, it just seems to lose all of its fun involving anything.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Same here, I've put about 50 hours.

It'll be good once there is another DS Pogeyman game

6M69I69B9

Whenever I'm really bored... I would just train mah pokmanz... Anyway GTS killed Pokemon D/P.  edumacate;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Silverhawk79

What's the GTS? psyduck;
Everyone talks about it,  but I dunno what it stands for. gonk;

Necro

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 21, 2007, 06:40:08 AM
What's the GTS? psyduck;
Everyone talks about it,  but I dunno what it stands for. gonk;
Global Trade Sent-.... Umm, Global Trade... I always thought it was Center, I never spelled it out. AAAHHHH

Oh yeah, that's it, Global Trade Station.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

SBKT

I put in 10 6 hours and I'm bored. I just still want to level up my Palkia.

CruelPleasure

I got tired of it for a while then got back into it, but I currently can't play it due to losing my fucking stylus.

SBKT

Quote from: acisthebest on May 21, 2007, 10:08:03 AM
I got tired of it for a while then got back into it, but I currently can't play it due to losing my fucking stylus.
Quit chewing on the goddamn ends! My sister's freidn keeps chewing ours, and I swear I want to grab her and rip out her teeth one by bone, possibly giving her health problems such as Diabetes and Heart disease.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: SBKT on May 21, 2007, 10:20:06 AM
Quit chewing on the goddamn ends! My sister's freidn keeps chewing ours, and I swear I want to grab her and rip out her teeth one by bone, possibly giving her health problems such as Diabetes and Heart disease.
I did to my old one but not this one, but this one got lost while it was in the case and it's not in there.  argh;

Bushy

I have 150 hours in...

Believe it or not, 70 of those was me spent sleeping with the DS on v;
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Ricky

Not me, 100 hours and still counting. caterpie;

Necro

You don't need a stylus to play D/P. hur;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Wrench

Quote from: Bushybrow on May 21, 2007, 11:02:20 AM
I have 150 hours in...

Sleep mode or good battery?

UnagiPower

Quote from: WrenchNinja on May 21, 2007, 06:29:39 PM
I have 150 hours in...

Sleep mode makes it shut off, without actually shutting off, meaning none of the time gets counted while it's in sleep. Okay that was worded awkwardly...but hopefully you get what I meant  sweat;

SBKT

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 21, 2007, 07:23:22 PM
Quote from: WrenchNinja on May 21, 2007, 06:29:39 PM
I have 150 hours in...

Sleep mode makes it shut off, without actually shutting off, meaning none of the time gets counted while it's in sleep. Okay that was worded awkwardly...but hopefully you get what I meant  sweat;
No, it counts it in sleep mode too, last I checked, It's just an energy saver by shutting off thew screens, not the game itself.

Go Up