April 18, 2024, 12:32:07 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What music genres have you grown out of in your life?

Started by 6M69I69B9, August 05, 2008, 09:30:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

August 05, 2008, 09:30:06 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 09:59:42 AM by Original_MIB
Rap/Hip-Hop to J-Rock/Metal/Pop/Jazz and Game Soundtracks.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

sans culottes

When I was like, ten, I didn't care much about music, but when I listened to something, it'd be rap songs on the radio. Never grew too much on me, and I easily grew out of it.
I support BUSH

UnagiPower

Quote from: Co-Z on August 05, 2008, 09:41:20 AM
When I was like, ten, I didn't care much about music, but when I listened to something, it'd be rap songs on the radio. Never grew too much on me, and I easily grew out of it.

same lol

Samus Aran

Video game music, I guess. I still like it, but I don't listen to it much anymore unless it's some remix I really enjoy. And even then, that's not very often. I used to listen to game soundtracks.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 05, 2008, 09:57:59 AM
Video game music, I guess. I still like it, but I don't listen to it much anymore unless it's some remix I really enjoy. And even then, that's not very often. I used to listen to game soundtracks.

i liked kirby music lol

Selkie

I never really grew out of music, cause I kinda enjoy all of it still.

But I definitely like genres less than I did previously in my life, like metal, classic rock, and vidya game musik.

Dullahan

August 05, 2008, 10:40:00 AM #6 Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 10:45:00 AM by Slum Shady
I go by Selkie's rule. I also never really grew out of music. There was that era in grade 7 where AC/DC was the only thing I'd listen to. I was just getting into music at the time, and they were the first band I've ever liked. I still like them, but they are now far from being my favourite music artist. I try to extend my taste in music. I've found good things and bad things in almost every genre of music.

But I guess to answer your question, I grew out of that Barbie Girl song. Fuck, I liked that song, even though I was six. doodthing;

YPrrrr

Nyerp

i've only liked vg music and i haven't grown out of it :)

sans culottes

Quote from: Nyerp on August 05, 2008, 12:57:56 PM
i've only liked vg music an i haven't grown out of it :)

Good VG music has one function - to provide a good background to the game. If you listen to it as serious music, lol.
I support BUSH

Nyerp

Quote from: Co-Z on August 05, 2008, 01:07:22 PM
Good VG music has one function - to provide a good background to the game. If you listen to it as serious music, lol.

it provides hours of entertainment :)

famy

Jazz, actually.  doodhuh;
I still listen to it a bit but not nearly as much as I used to.

But it's not really something I'll grow out of.

C.Mongler

Daddy

Matt™

Kidz Bop, ugh... I used to listen to that shit constantly when I was 7-8. Grew out of it pretty quick though.

Go Up