May 09, 2024, 08:05:10 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I want a MacBook Air

Started by FAMY2, July 27, 2008, 07:30:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Bassir on July 27, 2008, 12:52:42 PM
The Air is a more attractively portable notebook.

I don't know why you'd need something so small, but whatever. If someone was rich enough to buy an Air, he might as well buy the Pro. goonish

Yes, but like Guff said, you can't brag about having a MacBook Pro as much as an Air.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: ME86 on July 27, 2008, 01:01:02 PM
Yes, but like Guff said, you can't brag about having a MacBook Pro as much as an Air.
yah you can its more expensive baddood;

guff

Quote from: Thief888 on July 27, 2008, 01:03:55 PM
uh i made that comment about the macbook not the macbook pro  baddood;

ME##

Quote from: Thief888 on July 27, 2008, 01:03:55 PM

I guess it depends on which model you get, if you just select a MacBook Pro without changing any of the components the MacBook Air with an SSD is more still expensive than the two 15" MacBook Pros. :|

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: ME86 on July 27, 2008, 01:10:09 PM
I guess it depends on which model you get, if you just select a MacBook Pro without changing any of the components the MacBook Air with an SSD is more still expensive than the two 15" MacBook Pros. :|
If you're going to be getting the Macbook Air with an SSD, you might as well just buy a really expensive Macbook Pro and get something better. doodthing;`

Unless you're retarded and care only about how the thing looks, like my sister.

ME##

Quote from: Thief888 on July 27, 2008, 01:21:14 PM
If you're going to be getting the Macbook Air with an SSD, you might as well just buy a really expensive Macbook Pro and get something better. doodthing;`

Unless you're retarded and care only about how the thing looks, like my sister.

True, and lol personally I think the Air looks ugly.

ncba93ivyase

i honestly don't pop in a disc more than once a month, and even then it's just to watch 30 minutes of a movie before i become uninterested

I really see no reason for anyone to use CDs or DVDs regularly unless you're playing a game, and if you were you wouldn't want a Mac anyways. also the macbook air isn't meant to be your sole computer and instead a companion for a desktop and you just send over your movies and music from your desktop to your laptop and then take it with you and it's designed so that you can take it anywhere and maybe slip it down your pants without it being a big, ugly, heavy burden

I still wouldn't want one because they're so damn expensive, but if they were as cheap as a standard macbook and the processor wasn't balls, I'd prefer it over everything else.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lawlz on July 27, 2008, 02:40:07 PM
I really see no reason for anyone to use CDs or DVDs regularly unless you're playing a game, and if you were you wouldn't want a Mac anyways.
What if you wanna watch a movie or rip a CD? doodthing;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on July 27, 2008, 02:41:50 PM
What if you wanna watch a movie or rip a CD? doodthing;
then you rip it to your desktop and copy it over

how often are you ripping dvds on an airplane psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up