September 29, 2024, 08:27:30 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Star wars the force unleashed.

Started by The spy who loves you, July 21, 2008, 09:10:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2008, 09:35:18 PM
List of good MMOs:

--------------
That'd be like saying orange shit is better than green shit. Regardless, it's all just some funky shit and nobody likes it unless they're into shit.
You have the arguing skills of a 5 year old Lawlz. Do Boyah a favor and just shut the fuck up please. Stop stating your opinion as fact.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The spy who loves you

That's damn good star wars discussion.thumbup;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2008, 09:37:11 PM
You have the arguing skills of a 5 year old Lawlz. Do Boyah a favor and just shut the fuck up please. Stop stating your opinion as fact.
your argument: "lol your gaming epeens suck"

i'm generally the first person anyone goes to if they're asking for a new game unless it's a 360 game, because i'll tell them to get it on the pc for $10 less

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Banjo on July 21, 2008, 09:38:18 PM
That's damn good star wars discussion.thumbup;
Game looks awesome.

Get a 360 so I actually have someone I can play shit with. Nobody on Boyah ever plays any of the games I wanna play  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2008, 09:39:58 PM
Game looks awesome.

Get a 360 so I actually have someone I can play shit with. Nobody on Boyah ever plays any of the games I wanna play  :(
why is that

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2008, 09:39:06 PM
your argument: "lol your gaming epeens suck"

i'm generally the first person anyone goes to if they're asking for a new game unless it's a 360 game, because i'll tell them to get it on the pc for $10 less
You won the Boyah award for worst taste in video games.
Which is true. You have no taste whatsoever.
I agree. Get the game on the PC if you'd rather use a mouse and keyboard and if it's powerful enough to run the new games coming out. I prefer using a controller most of the time but that's just me. Oh look an opinion. See how I didn't state it as fact?  :|

Geno

Quote from: Banjo on July 21, 2008, 09:41:35 PM
why is that
Because they pretty much just play by themselves.

I really need someone to help me beat Campaign on Gears of War on the hardest difficulty.
But fuck you guys you won't help  :(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2008, 09:43:15 PM
You won the Boyah award for worst taste in video games.
Which is true. You have no taste whatsoever.
I agree. Get the game on the PC if you'd rather use a mouse and keyboard and if it's powerful enough to run the new games coming out. I prefer using a controller most of the time but that's just me. Oh look an opinion. See how I didn't state it as fact?  :|
Get a game on a PC if you want to save money and have superior online.

Oh look, a fact you try to pass off as opinion. :|

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2008, 09:47:02 PM
Get a game on a PC if you want to save money and have superior online.

Oh look, a fact you try to pass off as opinion. :|
Good job Lawlz! You understand the difference between fact and opinion! WAY TO GO! thumbup;
Not everyone likes PC gaming. That's a fact.

Feynman

Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2008, 09:49:09 PM
Good job Lawlz! You understand the difference between fact and opinion! WAY TO GO! thumbup;
Not everyone likes PC gaming. That's a fact.

And those people don't know PC's can play games besides solitaire.

NOA_Haunted

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2008, 09:44:15 PM
Because they pretty much just play by themselves.

I really need someone to help me beat Campaign on Gears of War on the hardest difficulty.
But fuck you guys you won't help  :(

ya i'm too lazy to play with you.  doodella;

the PC is better for multiplayer experiences though.

Cookie

I'll be getting it for 360, and maybe if I have a PSP by then I might get it for that.

Bushy

Jesus, that argument made me lol
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

don't let's

Quote from: Bassir on July 21, 2008, 10:09:20 PM
And those people don't know PC's can play games besides solitaire.
Actually I prefer to play games on a console rather than the PC for most of the games that I own.

Go Up