September 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite Classes in TF2?

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 18, 2008, 03:21:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Spy and Scout are awesome. Fuck Pyros.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Spy.

Sometimes I play medic or pyro depending on the situation, and if there are no other snipers on my team, I might play as an offensive sniper.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

[hedy]Zidone

According to playtime: Engineer, Spy, Heavy.

Switch out Heavy for Medic and/or Sniper for my personal preference.

UnagiPower

Sniper, spy, and scout.

I'm a shitty spy but I can eventually rack up some points.

And when I'm scout no one can touch me on 2forts when I go for the intel. spam;

Feynman

[hedy]Zidone

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: UnagiPower on July 21, 2008, 07:44:21 AM
wat

When the game first came out, you could type "join_class civilian" into the console to turn into a Scout with no movement animations (frozen in a static position, floated across the ground), no weapons or means of attack and 50 HP. But that was patched in December.

Three new ways to go Civilian were found, giving the lack of movement animations (but not the lack of attacks) to the Pyro, Heavy and Sniper. The pyro and sniper methods involved emptying the ammo for your primary weapon and reselecting the class in respawn. These were patched with the pyro update.

And now, behold: The method to become a Civilian, using the heavy class.

1. In respawn, right-click to spin your minigun
2. Select heavy again while still spinning it
3. You will now be moving slowly. Enjoy. Don't use the minigun again or you'll lose it (I think).

UnagiPower

wait.... was the pyro always able to shoot an air blast???

or was that recently updated

Nate

Quote from: UnagiPower on July 24, 2008, 08:40:43 AM
wait.... was the pyro always able to shoot an air blast???

or was that recently updated

That's for knocking away rockets.

And it was added in the pyro update.

UnagiPower

what time do you guys usually play?

for some reason I've only been playing at like 10 in the morning.

oh yeah how many achievements do you need to unlock your first pyro weapon upgrade?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on July 25, 2008, 04:53:34 AM
what time do you guys usually play?

for some reason I've only been playing at like 10 in the morning.

oh yeah how many achievements do you need to unlock your first pyro weapon upgrade?
I play sometimes about 5 PM and other times around 4 AM. It just depends on whenever I wake up.

and i forget what it is, but check your achievements panel. There should be some achievements like first unlockable, second, etc with the number of achievements you need to get each upgrade. I think the first is 8, second is 16, and third is 22, but I'm probably wrong.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

I play a mean solja boy

Also I play a mean demoman. I like the classes that blow shit up really.

Garahe

HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Go Up