September 28, 2024, 02:36:32 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ayden Chronicles The First mage

Started by Cookie, July 24, 2008, 09:45:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

I just got this N64 game in the mail today, and it is easily one of my favorite games ever played. It's and RPG andPretty much, you're the kings son, you go looking for a lost farmer and next thing you know you're on a quest to save the kingdom. The map is apparently three times the size of Zelda MM and Zelda OOT map's combined. I have yet to see the entire map, but so far it is pretty big. All the info I have seen about it is that everyone thinks it's horrible and they can't look beyond it's bad graphics. But yeah, anyone heard or played this game before?

ncba93ivyase

i can't even find any info on the game and i just get a heap of shit about some baby

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

oh its called Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage

NewarkWilder

Looks a lot like Dark Stone, just way way way way way shittier.

Cookie

Quote from: steal on July 24, 2008, 01:41:08 PM
that's because he spelled the title wrong - it's Aidyn

also i'm reading some reviews and the game sounds awful

here's what a review from gamevortex has to say about the massive map:http://www.gamevortex.com/gamevortex/soft_rev.php/398/aidyn-chronicles-first-mage-n64.html

the only really positive thing that review had to say was that the story was good

That's why I bought it, I wanted to see how it really was. Now I find myself loving it.

Yeah sorry for spelling it wrong.

Go Up