October 05, 2024, 09:25:48 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nintendo fucking fails at life

Started by mariofreak, July 15, 2008, 10:15:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Quote from: Geno on July 15, 2008, 11:02:30 AM
lmao at how right I was.

Yeah might as well get a 360 now. Wii is done, and PS3 is on the edge as well  :(

Wii is nowhere near done.

There aren't ANY 360 games I'd like.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on July 15, 2008, 11:02:30 AM
lmao at how right I was.

Yeah might as well get a 360 now. Wii is done, and PS3 is on the edge as well  :(

360 DOES NOT HAVE GAMES

PS3 is no where near the edge, and the 360 is more casual than ever now.

Geno

Quote from: Toot Braunstein on July 15, 2008, 11:03:09 AM
Wii is nowhere near done.

There aren't ANY 360 games I'd like.
But everyone likes Banjo Kazooie  O_0
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: C.C. on July 15, 2008, 11:03:45 AM
360 DOES NOT HAVE GAMES

PS3 is no where near the edge, and the 360 is more casual than ever now.
Err have you seen the PS3s sales compared to the Wii and 360? Not very good.
Maybe once they actually get more than 2 exclusives that are good I might consider buying it but until then, the 360 is extremely satisfying.
Meanwhile my wii is only used for Wii Fit  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on July 15, 2008, 11:03:52 AM
But everyone likes Banjo Kazooie  O_0

Oh, I liked it on the 64. :)

But Nuts and Bolts looks like ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on July 15, 2008, 11:05:29 AM
Maybe once they actually get more than 2 exclusives that are good I might consider buying it but until then, the 360 is extremely satisfying.

Sales do not translate into the quality of the system, sir.

Lol, you are playing Wii Fit

Hiro

Wii music will likely suck and I only slightly want Wii sports beach because o sword fighting

Geno

Quote from: Toot Braunstein on July 15, 2008, 11:05:57 AM
Oh, I liked it on the 64. :)

But Nuts and Bolts looks like ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.
Nuts and Bolts actually looks pretty awesome now that I've seen the gameplay videos.
And actually I was talking about the Banjo Kazooie remake.

Classic

Quote from: Geno on July 15, 2008, 11:07:43 AM
Nuts and Bolts actually looks pretty awesome now that I've seen the gameplay videos.
And actually I was talking about the Banjo Kazooie remake.

I don't want to play a remake.
Rare sucks now anyways.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 15, 2008, 11:07:03 AM
Wii music will likely suck and I only slightly want Wii sports beach because o sword fighting

Was I the only one that found the pencil kind of random?

The spy who loves you

Quote from: C.C. on July 15, 2008, 11:10:28 AM
Was I the only one that found the pencil kind of random?
Yes, who the hell doesn't think of pencils when they see swords?

Also, the conduit looks fucking badass.

NewarkWilder

Quote from: Geno on July 15, 2008, 11:05:29 AM

Wait a second here, I smell bullshit... oh right it's that entire post.

You diss the PS3 for the lack of exclusives but then champion the 360? Name some exclusives on that ghost town of a system. 99.8% of the games are on other systems (most ported have been or will be ported to PC) or are just plain shit.

Nyerp

I might just give up gaming. I'm looking forward to what, 3 games?

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Nyerp on July 15, 2008, 11:14:41 AM

Or just invest in a ton of old games.

NewarkWilder

Quote from: Nyerp on July 15, 2008, 11:14:41 AM

Gaming has been pretty terrible for the past 5 years, I can't lie. But if you manage to sift through all the shit that's catered to frat boys and homeless people-- you can find some of the most creative uses of the medium in gaming history.

Go Up