April 24, 2024, 11:54:37 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

It's been about two months since I last self-injured on my wrist.
There's nothing keeping me from starting it again some time.
I suck at drawing
I also suck at writing essays or stories
I suck at various other creative things
I'm too obsessed with forums, IM, and other internets for my own health. Sleep deprevation.
Even if I'm not being deprived of sleep from the internet, I still end up with a weird sleep schedule of being awake in the late afternoon and throughout the entire night until a little before sunrise.
In real life, it takes me a long time to trust people well, and until then, I hardly can talk at all to them.
I feel that this post tells who I am enough to make me not bother with "Be an idiot".

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on December 05, 2008, 09:50:36 PM
It's been about two months since I last self-injured on my wrist.
There's nothing keeping me from starting it again some time.
I suck at drawing
I also suck at writing essays or stories
I suck at various other creative things
I'm too obsessed with forums, IM, and other internets for my own health. Sleep deprevation.
Even if I'm not being deprived of sleep from the internet, I still end up with a weird sleep schedule of being awake in the late afternoon and throughout the entire night until a little before sunrise.
In real life, it takes me a long time to trust people well, and until then, I hardly can talk at all to them.
I feel that this post tells who I am enough to make me not bother with "Be an idiot".
I'm still doing self-damaging habits as skipping eating and etc.
There isn't really anything keeping me from commiting suicide, there's nothing to look forward to in life.
I hate it when people consider me smart when I'm actually a dumbass controlled by delusions and emotions.
I'm also got obsessed with the Internet since I don't want to do anything with people anymore, they were too much. This was probably related to growing anxiety. Being on the Internet ruined my grades and increased my anxiety around people more.
I'm starting to have paranoid thoughts that no one wants me and they all laugh behind my back, even though it's obvious that it isn't true.
I just wish that I can escape to somewhere and leave everyone behind.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on December 05, 2008, 09:55:40 PM
I'm still doing self-damaging habits as skipping eating and etc.
There isn't really anything keeping me from commiting suicide, there's nothing to look forward to in life.
I hate it when people consider me smart when I'm actually a dumbass controlled by delusions and emotions.
I'm also got obsessed with the Internet since I don't want to do anything with people anymore, they were too much. This was probably related to growing anxiety. Being on the Internet ruined my grades and increased my anxiety around people more.
I'm starting to have paranoid thoughts that no one wants me and they all laugh behind my back, even though it's obvious that it isn't true.
I just wish that I can escape to somewhere and leave everyone behind.

Whoa, please, let's not go there. I'm not entirely sure as to who you are, but I have a good idea...
Anyway, I can safely say that suicide is completely unnecessary. It's not like everyone you know hates you, so why kill yourself?
Although you seem to be angry with the Internet because you're addicted to it, I can honestly say that if you killed yourself, I, and many others would be completely heartbroken.

Please, don't ever think of it again.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on December 05, 2008, 10:01:55 PM
Whoa, please, let's not go there. I'm not entirely sure as to who you are, but I have a good idea...
Anyway, I can safely say that suicide is completely unnecessary. It's not like everyone you know hates you, so why kill yourself?
Although you seem to be angry with the Internet because you're addicted to it, I can honestly say that if you killed yourself, I, and many others would be completely heartbroken.

Please, don't ever think of it again.
I can't hold feelings to people correctly.
Hell, if my friend or mom died I wouldn't care. Is that fucking normal?

I'm not really mad at the Internet, since it did teach me a lot of things. I just used it irresponsibly and let anxiety and etc. grow.

Also I'm pretty sure I would kill myself before reach 30.

Boyager

I don't see why he tries so much.

He already knows that relationships make me feel like shit whenever someone gets close to me.
I don't see why he likes to make me suffer by making me have feelings of guilt and sadness by trying to get near me.

It's much more better if you were distant and unknown.
Like everyone else I know.

Your insecurity of me leaving for someone else is very slim anyways; I wouldn't be with anyone for a very long time.

Sure flirting and etc. is fun, but anything more is scary and uncomfortable. I liked it when you made me happy, but now it's starting to become the opposite as you try to get somewhere with me.

It would be best if I were to end it right now.

Boyager

You're just as stubborn as me.

Boyager

guff

Quote from: Boyager on December 05, 2008, 10:22:50 PM
I don't see why he tries so much.

He already knows that relationships make me feel like shit whenever someone gets close to me.
I don't see why he likes to make me suffer by making me have feelings of guilt and sadness by trying to get near me.

It's much more better if you were distant and unknown.
Like everyone else I know.

Your insecurity of me leaving for someone else is very slim anyways; I wouldn't be with anyone for a very long time.

Sure flirting and etc. is fun, but anything more is scary and uncomfortable. I liked it when you made me happy, but now it's starting to become the opposite as you try to get somewhere with me.

It would be best if I were to end it right now.
or you know maybe he would like to be happy too and is behaving somewhat normally akudood;

Boyager

Quote from: Commodore Guff on December 06, 2008, 08:06:26 AM
or you know maybe he would like to be happy too and is behaving somewhat normally akudood;
:O!

Boyager

Then I have to leave. For good.

Daddy

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on December 06, 2008, 11:16:34 AM
WHY NOT?  baddood;

Nobody's fucking leaving, except the Outsiders when Fido stops being a PMSy bitch.  baddood;

Boyager

No, the outsiders are staying too.

Go Up