April 19, 2024, 04:00:00 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

I would be devastated if I were ever diagnosed with Alzheimer's.  :(
I can't stand not remembering things, plus it's a pretty key component to my career.  n_u

Boyager

I really do appreciate it when you say that. I do.

Boyager

it may involve the edges and side of the pillow and a up and down motion of my fingers against it

i hate you

Boyager

i want to do stuff with her. :'(

Boyager

I'm really sad because you don't talk about me to your friends and even when they come over to my house they hardly know who I am.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 23, 2008, 10:46:51 AM
I'm really sad because you don't talk about me to your friends and even when they come over to my house they hardly know who I am.
what the fuck
i would've told them to fuck off or tell me who they are </3

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 23, 2008, 11:06:51 AM
what the fuck
i would've told them to fuck off or tell me who they are </3

We're familiar with each other and they were invited for a specific reason, their being at my home was okay it was just that they didn't know who I am even though they're very close to somebody that I just... I talk about her with my friends because we hold hands and are affectionate with each other and I don't understand why her friends do not know who I am in that way.

It's okay it just makes me sad.

The spy who loves you

Boyager

Quote from: Cosmo on November 23, 2008, 11:18:41 AM
WHAT
Poster talks about a certain female to their friend's but that female does not do that same and it's a bit hurtful.

Boyager

It wouldn't take more than a few minutes to do but it'd make me happy for a while.

Boyager

Try to overcome your fear and uncertainty.
We can be happy. cjlubdoods;

Boyager

i have a question

did clucky even ever say that she possibly likes jmv back

because you know if she doesn't even like him back then trying to force it on her isn't going to go anywhere

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 25, 2008, 02:19:01 AM
i have a question

did clucky even ever say that she possibly likes jmv back

because you know if she doesn't even like him back then trying to force it on her isn't going to go anywhere
he asks me this question at least 500 times a day

Boyager

I worked for a while last night making that image for you and I didn't get much from you in terms of compliments or if you liked it.
Instead you posted about that person flattering you(which hurt a bit). You won't even fucking tell me what they said, and instead continued with your 'joke'.  When I came back you dind't tell me what they said, why? Are they more important to you than I am or something?
I always try to compliment you and you brush it off, yet absorb things from anyone else. :(
It makes me feel so fucking inferior, I don't find it funny. These people have access to talk directly to you, and see you, but I can't get a picture.  How is that fair, not even one? Not even what they said?
would you rather have that person if you care about their compliments than mine and me spending hours every week to make you stuff? It makes me feel like shit.

Then you couldn't even answer Kaz's damn question, instead opting to insult me yet again. Are you embarrassed of me?  You left without answering him.  You left without answering me, but you felt fine making fun of me and not saying anything simple to make me feel wanted.

Why?

Why don't you answer anything?  Why do you appreciate other people more? :(

Boyager

Go Up