April 16, 2024, 01:05:34 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

just tell me what you want.

it's not fair to hide it from me :'(

Boyager

Boyager

I want to ask about if I wait until you're ready if anything would happen.  :(

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

I daydream about him constantly.  psyduck;

Boyager

Boyager

Please be a joke or miscommunication issue.  doodthing;

Boyager

:( and I'm crying again.

1)I wasn't asking that, but the fact that you didn't want to answer it makes me feel even worse. Is it because it's true and you don't? Is that why you are always so nice and loving with, and said it to them, but to me you refused to say it to me?

2)You got upset because of it, even though I wasn't asking that and instead got all emo and made me feel bad instead of asking what I trying to ask you.

dammit wry

Boyager

When you said you could lie to other people about it, but not to me did you mean it?  You said it to them and always display affection towards them. :(

and then you refused to answer it, even though it wasn't what I asked.  DSKSAJKLFJKS GODDAMMIT

Boyager

Boyager

WHY IS EVERY FUCKING QUESTION A GAME

you got upset about me leaving but won't evne tell me what you want, you wouldn't say what you wanted before that. JUST SAY IT.

you wouldn't even dsjkfsaj FUCKING TAKE THE TIME TO SEE WHAT MY QUESTION WAS BEFORE MAKING ME FEEL BAD WHEN YO UGOT ALL EMO AND SAID YOU WERE SHIT WHEN YOU'RE NOT FJUSDKLFSADJKFDKLS FUCK

stop the games with teh questions and the false apathy JJKLSDJKLFJKLADFSJKLAFSJKLFDSJKLDFSJKLFDAJKLADFSJKLADFSJDSLJKDAFSAKL;SD;FSADFK;JADSFKL;SJDF;
SOIPTST STOP STOP
FJKSDKJFLSKLJ

Boyager

fuck
what is wrong with me? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME?

Boyager

IF YOU WANT ME JUST SAY IT. DON'TI CAN WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE READY BUT RIGHT NOW DO YOU WANT ME TO WAIT WITH YOU.
I'M 100% WILLING JUST FUCKING TELL ME.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU LIKE MORE, I'M MORE UPSET ABOUT YOU MAKING ME FEEL BAD AFTER BY GOING SUPER EMO AGAIN LIKE EVERY FUCKING TIME WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING.

Shit.

Go Up