April 24, 2024, 01:37:22 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 04, 2008, 01:31:22 PM
I'm a horrible person.
Really.
If you are who I think you are, then no, you're not. :'(

Boyager

You still left regardless Ryan Flanagan. :(

Daddy

Fuck the anonymity shit.

I'm sorry, I really thought you didn't want me around and it was a selfish misjudgment.  :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 04, 2008, 01:32:32 PM
If you are who I think you are, then no, you're not. :'(
Really? Just read :
Quote from: Boyager on November 04, 2008, 01:23:29 PM
Felt left and returned.
When he left I held it in, until he came back where I just got reminded me everyone else who also left me.

Why?
Probably because I'm worthless, not good for anyone (Not even for Felt. :(), etc.

Sure, I made fun of Felt and told him to go away forever, but I didn't expect him to leave. He left for some other unstable person who didn't even talk to him that much, that probably tells me that Felt is easy to win over. Since Felt couldn't get in contact with said person, he just came back to me. This made me feel like trash. ;_______; But then again, I am probably trash, probably the reason why everyone abandons me, including Felt.

I can't get over that Felt left.

Boyager

nothing is coming out right
NOTHING IS COMING OUT RIGHT
WHY
CAN'T
I
SAY
HOW
I
FEEL
FJDKLSAJGLASJGADLSKGJSALKGJSGLKSDJGLSAGJSGKAJSL

The spy who loves you

IM SO EXCITED

AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT

IM ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT

Boyager

I'm going to go on a vomiting strike because I don't care for my esophagus and teeth anymore!

WHY
DO
YOU
KEEP
STEALING
MY
SHIT

Boyager

I'm happy as can be now that I have a girlfriend.  doodella;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 04, 2008, 06:20:03 PM
I'm happy as can be now that I have a girlfriend.  doodella;
That won't last long.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 04, 2008, 05:24:03 PM
I'm going to go on a vomiting strike because I don't care for my esophagus and teeth anymore!

i do ;-;
i care about every single part of you   :(

Boyager

If I knew you still felt enough about me for it to upset you I wouldn't have done it. :(
I felt awful after hearing about how you feel, I'm sorry. I'm a horrible person for that. ;_;

I still want to be with you, and I did then. If you feel the same remember that I'm here, and you just need to ay.  saddood;

sorry

Boyager

Boyager

Clucky

Just realize Felt never really wanted to leave. He was hurt, confused, and playing with his meds.  He was going through so much that he was overwhelmed and made a wrong choice. HE IS HUMAN AFTER ALL.

He never really left. Not deep down.

Boyager

I wonder if Felt will be back. I mean, he and I haven't had the BEST relationship, but he comes back...

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 05, 2008, 03:38:57 PM
I wonder if Felt will be back. I mean, he and I haven't had the BEST relationship, but he comes back...
i got excited when i saw your post but then saw who posted, and realized it wasn't her and Felt really meant Felt this time.  :(

Go Up