March 28, 2024, 02:18:16 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

you're a huge fucking poser who can't even pose right
everyone hates you
and your ideas are stupid
fuck you and your stupid game shit

Boyager

Boyager

:'( x 100000000000000000000000000000000000

Why does he remind me?

Boyager

I was told it was the right thing to do, and I listened.

It probably ended up being one of the biggest mistakes I made.

Boyager

I did it because I was being selfish. I told you I wouldn't but I was angry and did it.  :(

I thought it would have made me happy, but it didn't. It made me realize how I need you. :(
I don't want you to be sad or uncomfortable so I will only discuss it up to the point where you want, but at least remember, I came back. I asked for you to take me back, and I'm waiting for an answer.  saddood;

I don't plan on leaving you again.  Don't be sad, I'm sure it hurt but I'm not going to do it if you want me.  :(

I'm sorry.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 03, 2008, 02:31:27 PM
[you]'re a huge fucking poser who can't even pose right
everyone hates [you]
and [you]'s ideas are stupid
fuck [you] and [you]'s stupid game shit

Boyager

Boyager

You're getting more annoying than JMV was last spring with the constant Clucky posts.

Daddy

Quote from: Boyager on November 04, 2008, 08:55:54 AM
You're getting more annoying than JMV was last spring with the constant Clucky posts.
baddood;

Boyager

Felt left and returned.
When he left I held it in, until he came back where I just got reminded me everyone else who also left me.

Why?
Probably because I'm worthless, not good for anyone (Not even for Felt. :(), etc.

Sure, I made fun of Felt and told him to go away forever, but I didn't expect him to leave. He left for some other unstable person who didn't even talk to him that much, that probably tells me that Felt is easy to win over. Since Felt couldn't get in contact with said person, he just came back to me. This made me feel like trash. ;_______; But then again, I am probably trash, probably the reason why everyone abandons me, including Felt.

I can't get over that Felt left.

Boyager

Boyager

I'm a horrible person.
Really.

Boyager

Go Up