April 19, 2024, 11:10:43 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

involuntary mix of interpol and bob dylan is tearing up my insides.

Boyager

I'm weak in that way.  I desire her even if it can hurt at times, and I'm hoping this time around it doesn't do that and they work out.
I still don't know if she's going to try or what.
Something is different, and it's possibly good, but I guess it can be bad.
Does she want to try?

Boyager

Boyager

don't change on me
bodies break but brains will be

Boyager

You're being pretty mean.  :(

why don't you bring up how my dad punched me in the face next?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 01, 2008, 11:28:03 AM
You're being pretty mean.  :(

why don't you bring up how my dad punched me in the face next?

You're the one who made me cry because those insults really hurt me and I thought you were my friend. You didn't need to bring my parents or my faith into that. :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 01, 2008, 11:42:38 AM
You're the one who made me cry because those insults really hurt me and I thought you were my friend. You didn't need to bring my parents or my faith into that. :(
I didn't bring your faith into it. 

The statement about Evangelicals wasn't related to you.  I never saw you make any religion related posts. psyduck;

I didn't insult you at all, you and Tyler did all of the insulting.

"That's a stupid thing to do" is different than "Wow, you're an idiot.".

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 01, 2008, 11:49:14 AM
I didn't bring your faith into it. 

So what is the reason for supporting McCain over Obama other than and Jesus wants you to* ;)

you have no reason to support McCain other than Mommy and Daddy?  bassir;

Those really made me upset. :(
You don't know my relationship with my parents, and it really, really, really made me angry that you think that I would get sucked into their bullshit. I can't stand them.

Quote from: Boyager on November 01, 2008, 11:49:14 AM
"That's a stupid thing to do" is different than "Wow, you're an idiot.".

And why should my opinion be stupid? I have a right to think of whatever I want, you just made me feel really dumb when I know I'm not. I felt like I was some little kid backed into a corner while some big bullies just pushed me around and pointed and laughed at me.

Boyager

November 01, 2008, 12:08:01 PM #1298 Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 12:12:24 PM by Kewn
Quote from: Boyager on November 01, 2008, 11:59:46 AM
Those really made me upset. :(
DID YOU NOT SEE TEH WINK giggle;

QuoteYou don't know my relationship with my parents, and it really, really, really made me angry that you think that I would get sucked into their bullshit. I can't stand them.
So you'd rather do the opposite of them regardless of what you think might be right?

QuoteAnd why should my opinion be stupid?
You provided no opinion, thus I could not insult it.  Tyler provided racism, which deserved an insult.
QuoteI have a right to think of whatever I want,
Yes, you do(but tellthat to Palin who thinks it's against the first amendment to criticize her)
Quoteyou just made me feel really dumb when I know I'm not. I felt like I was some little kid backed into a corner while some big bullies just pushed me around and pointed and laughed at me.
This is why people avoid serious discussion. i show no mercy.  hocuspocus;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 01, 2008, 12:08:01 PM
DID YOU NOT SEE TEH WINK giggle;

So you'd rather do the opposite of them regardless of what you think might be right?

This is why people avoid serious discussion. i show no mercy.  hocuspocus;

i figured you said it to be more of a dick

.....the opposite of them IS right.  O_0

well if it makes you feel any more powerful, you're the only one besides Lawlz who's been able to make me cry on here; and i'm not one to cry easily.   giggle;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 01, 2008, 12:16:11 PM
i figured you said it to be more of a dick
did i ever do that beofre ;-;

Quote.....the opposite of them IS right.  O_0
Not in every case.
While my step dad did a lot of horrible stuff, he did do one admirable thing: He raised two children that weren't his as if they were. Just because I hate my parents doesn't mean I wouldn't do something like that.

Quotewell if it makes you feel any more powerful, you're the only one besides Lawlz who's been able to make me cry on here
I wasn't even trying to do that.  Q('_' Q)

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on November 01, 2008, 12:20:44 PM
did i ever do that beofre ;-;

Not in every case.
While my step dad did a lot of horrible stuff, he did do one admirable thing: He raised two children that weren't his as if they were. Just because I hate my parents doesn't mean I wouldn't do something like that.

I wasn't even trying to do that.  Q('_' Q)

idk what you were doing but personally attacking ;-;

you probably don't understand what i mean
i dont purposely do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they say, i do it when i feel what they say is wrong
(they're actually the reason why i keep posting so late, im being verbally abused to clean this entire room by myself ;))

and im sure you don't mean to make clucky cry, and she doesn't always mean to make you cry, but it happens and it hurt

Boyager

I don't want a love in a while.

:3

Boyager

I doubt I will be ready anytime soon. ;_;

Boyager

I wonder if me and PPQ are the only ones that enjoy it.

Go Up