March 28, 2024, 06:14:21 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Even though most of them deny it, I am the cause for their low academic performance.

FOUR FUCKING PEOPLE, I mean, seriously. :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 30, 2008, 11:52:17 AM
Even though most of them deny it, I am the cause for their low academic performance.

FOUR FUCKING PEOPLE, I mean, seriously. :(
Who?

Boyager

I'm supposed to be over her, but I still care about her more than anyone I've ever known.

I need to find a way to win her back over

Daddy

Quote from: Boyager on October 30, 2008, 12:01:14 PM
I'm supposed to be over her, but I still care about her more than anyone I've ever known.

I need to find a way to win her back over
CLUCKY THIS WAS NOT ME

YPrrrr

Boyager

October 30, 2008, 12:08:17 PM #1251 Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 12:08:38 PM by Kewn
Quote from: Flying Circus on October 30, 2008, 12:07:04 PM
It was I
ok
I was just making sure she didn't think I would pull anything, even though the first line is still somewhat true.  bassir;

ps jmv again

YPrrrr

Quote from: Boyager on October 30, 2008, 12:08:17 PM
ok
I was just making sure she didn't think I would pull anything, even though the first line is still somewhat true.  bassir;

ps jmv again
ok

I hate this... I never would have known how much I was missing before I met her, and now that we're apart, there's a huge void in every day.

Boyager

Quote from: Flying Circus on October 30, 2008, 12:10:04 PM
ok

I hate this... I never would have known how much I was missing before I met her, and now that we're apart, there's a huge void in every day.
And you said I was just being clingy.  giggle;

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 30, 2008, 12:34:02 PM
Two internet peoples and two of my friends. <3

who else besides me  O_0

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 30, 2008, 12:13:02 PM
And you said I was just being clingy.  giggle;
You are being clingy. I know that because I was a little too clingy myself... Then I started being better about it, and our relationship grew and grew... until I saw her being flirty around some other guys (we weren't exclusive) and I got really mad at her, so we were both upset.

I think we could still make it if I take it slow and gradually build up her trust in me again

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 30, 2008, 12:48:10 PM
You are being clingy. I know that because I was a little too clingy myself... Then I started being better about it, and our relationship grew and grew... until I saw her being flirty around some other guys (we weren't exclusive) and I got really mad at her, so we were both upset.

I think we could still make it if I take it slow and gradually build up her trust in me again
Just shoot her for being a whore.  akudood;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 30, 2008, 12:54:40 PM
Just shoot her for being a whore.  akudood;
She's only a whore when drunk... like most girls.

And the fact that we weren't exclusive also makes me more forgiving... though it certaintly  did impede the process of becoming exclusive

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 30, 2008, 12:58:27 PM
She's only a whore when drunk... like most girls.

And the fact that we weren't exclusive also makes me more forgiving... though it certaintly  did impede the process of becoming exclusive
Punch her uterus. ghouldood;

Go Up