April 18, 2024, 05:59:00 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

I wish my parents would divorce, because I hate my stepdad and I want me and mother to be happy.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 28, 2008, 12:09:28 AM
I'm a horrible person.  doodthing;

I don't think there are horrible people here. baddood;

Boyager

I want to call her but I don't know what to say.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 28, 2008, 12:20:45 PM
I want to call her but I don't know what to say.

"Hello" is a good start. baddood;

Boyager

I'll call her tomorrow.  I liked her. :(

Boyager

You make me cry everynight, you told me you didn't care I was gone and only missed me "a little". You're the one who took my kindness for granted and used it to hurt me repeatedly. You're the one who pushed me away and completely hid how you felt out of fear. You are the one who made many promises and kept none.

How am I the bad one for being hurt that you didn't care. How am I the bad one for "not appreciating" what you drew for me?  You did it all of the time-- it hurts doesn't it? To put your feelings into something and the person doesn't even give a simple gesture of gratitude. Welcome to how I feel anytime I make you something. You think I'm trying to turn people against you when you're doing that yourself.  I've always defended you even when I knew you were wrong. You never once seriously defended me. You treated me like an emotional punching bag both publicly and privately and look what it fucking did to me. Look what you did... I tried to defend you but you continue to hurt me. I can't defend you from this.

I feel awful for wanting you feel a bit of the pain you caused me. I'm sorry. Both for trying and because you DO deserve it. I did everything to show I love you yet you did anything to hide your feelings and run from me leaving only a cold shell of the girl I love, just locking here in there. You deserve my pain for taking that from me. You really do, I'm sorry
I feel like I hate you for all of this...but at the same time I still love you. 

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 29, 2008, 01:18:01 AM
You make me cry everynight, you told me you didn't care I was gone and only missed me "a little". You're the one who took my kindness for granted and used it to hurt me repeatedly. You're the one who pushed me away and completely hid how you felt out of fear. You are the one who made many promises and kept none.

How am I the bad one for being hurt that you didn't care. How am I the bad one for "not appreciating" what you drew for me?  You did it all of the time-- it hurts doesn't it? To put your feelings into something and the person doesn't even give a simple gesture of gratitude. Welcome to how I feel anytime I make you something. You think I'm trying to turn people against you when you're doing that yourself.  I've always defended you even when I knew you were wrong. You never once seriously defended me. You treated me like an emotional punching bag both publicly and privately and look what it fucking did to me. Look what you did... I tried to defend you but you continue to hurt me. I can't defend you from this.

I feel awful for wanting you feel a bit of the pain you caused me. I'm sorry. Both for trying and because you DO deserve it. I did everything to show I love you yet you did anything to hide your feelings and run from me leaving only a cold shell of the girl I love, just locking here in there. You deserve my pain for taking that from me. You really do, I'm sorry
I feel like I hate you for all of this...but at the same time I still love you. 
Maybe she was cool enough to find a little loophole and use that against you for the very last time.
Also since said person is apathetic towards you I doubt that the person feels "your pain".

Boyager

I hate this so much. :'(
Why is this happening? Why do I feel like I caused all of this?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 29, 2008, 03:15:08 AM
Maybe she was cool enough to find a little loophole and use that against you for the very last time.
Also since said person is apathetic towards you I doubt that the person feels "your pain".
Do you even know what a loophole is or do you just like showing off some pseudo-intellectuality?

Of course you're "apethetic" that's why you're all 'BAWW HE DIDNT APPRECIATE MY WORK I HATE HIM' and cared enough to login with a proxy as if that does anything.

The truth is you do care and you think pretending otherwise makes it untrue. You're a scared child.

Boyager

I think you Boyagers are pulling some practical joke on me baddood;
[spoiler]Stop ignoring every one of my posts :([/spoiler]

The spy who loves you

I am so high I have no idea whats goin on right now

Wrench

Jimv I wanna give you a hug :(. I feel so bad. I can't believe that she would really do this to you.

Boyager

Quote from: Headless Horseman on October 29, 2008, 06:10:04 PM
I can't believe that she would really do this to you.
why not

clucky has always been abusive towards him

Wrench

Quote from: Boyager on October 29, 2008, 06:13:14 PM
why not

clucky has always been abusive towards him

Why JMV though? We all know he is a great guy with a loving heart. He doesn't need/didn't need all this pain and suffering. Pisses me off that Clucky didn't even miss him when no one else will ever love her and care about her like JMV.

Go Up