April 18, 2024, 08:29:10 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Why didn't she just abort me?

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 02:12:16 PM
don't say that :'(
seeing you guys depressed makes me depressed, honestly

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 02:14:21 PM
don't say that :'(
seeing you guys depressed makes me depressed, honestly
It's not like anyone wants me around.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 02:16:45 PM
It's not like anyone wants me around.
Who doesn't want you around?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 02:12:16 PM
Why couldn't I be the miscarriage?

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 02:19:21 PM
Who doesn't want you around?
Someone, with comments like  I "should just go away", or why can't I "just leave them alone".
Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 02:19:32 PM
Why couldn't I be the miscarriage?
At least you have at least one person who loves you and care about you and would do anything to make you happy.

I can't even get an answer from anyone.
They claim they find me "attractive" sometimes, though I'm sure it's just to avoid making me feel bad for being unattractive.  They always compare me to other people or talk about how hott other people are, knowing I just can't come close to that.
Or trust.  She trusts someone iwth far more than me, and won't even give me any reason at all and thinks it's funny.

Yet they somehow go 'omg ur the perfect guy" yet their behavior says "omg you're worthless, go die".  why can't I just have answers or the truth? why can't i be trusted? why can't i be loved? why am i not worth effort? why am i so inferior in everyway?

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 02:25:05 PM
Someone, with comments like  I "should just go away", or why can't I "just leave them alone".At least you have at least one person who loves you and care about you and would do anything to make you happy.

I can't even get an answer from anyone.
They claim they find me "attractive" sometimes, though I'm sure it's just to avoid making me feel bad for being unattractive.  They always compare me to other people or talk about how hott other people are, knowing I just can't come close to that.
Or trust.  She trusts someone iwth far more than me, and won't even give me any reason at all and thinks it's funny.

Yet they somehow go 'omg ur the perfect guy" yet their behavior says "omg you're worthless, go die".  why can't I just have answers or the truth? why can't i be trusted? why can't i be loved? why am i not worth effort? why am i so inferior in everyway?
You have to realize that just because she may not love you as much as you'd like, there are others here who do.

Boyager

Sounds like that person has a disorder and currently can't get help from anyone at the moment, but there's always someone there thinking that they are that "special" one to fix it. n_u

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 02:29:08 PM
Sounds like that person has a disorder and currently can't get help from anyone at the moment, but there's always someone there thinking that they are that "special" one to fix it. n_u
stop blaming your disorders for everything.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 02:25:05 PM
Yet they somehow go 'omg ur the perfect guy" yet their behavior says "omg you're worthless, go die".  

do you want me to write a song around this sentence y/n

Go Up