April 16, 2024, 10:47:45 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 07, 2008, 03:38:20 PM
I don't know what to do anymore. she won't even show effort to try.

i bother everyone else with the problems involved, and i don't want to hear that i should leave her alone. it's not an option.  :(
i wish someone would help both of us, and not just side with one of us. tell us both ;-;
i don't know anymore.
i can't bring myself to go to class, but i'm afraid of what I'll do if i am alone in my house.

someone, please help :'(
i can honestly say that i try to when you im me but i don't know if i'm doing any good :'(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 07, 2008, 03:38:20 PM
I don't know what to do anymore. she won't even show effort to try.

i bother everyone else with the problems involved, and i don't want to hear that i should leave her alone. it's not an option.  :(
i wish someone would help both of us, and not just side with one of us. tell us both ;-;
i don't know anymore.
i can't bring myself to go to class, but i'm afraid of what I'll do if i am alone in my house.

someone, please help :'(

I don't know how to help you. :'(

Boyager

if you love her, why can't you just respect her wishes :'(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 07, 2008, 03:58:46 PM
if you love her, why can't you just respect her wishes :'(
why won't you help me :(

but why should i just be another person that abandons her, let's her think that she "doesn't deserve" a relationship with someone who cares about her, and all of that? Why?

i told her if she didn't want to discuss it to tell me and i would stop, she didn't tell me, she just kept asking why.  i told her, she could have stopped ;-;
do you honestly believe that she wants to be alone and doesn't deserve to be with someone who loves her?  I don't.

she thinks it's easier this way, but that doesn't make it right.

Boyager

wat
i want you to talk to her :'(
i hate when you're sad
just stop being so serious about your relationship all the time
talk about something else, you're an interesting little boy ;)

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 07, 2008, 04:10:42 PM
wat
i want you to talk to her :'(
i hate when you're sad
just stop being so serious about your relationship all the time
talk about something else, you're an interesting little boy ;)
idk what to do, i just sit around waiting for her to decide if she wants to move forward or nothing :(

she faults me for what other people do.  yes that was disgusting what he did to another person, but i wouldn't do that to her. i don't know why she is putting me on the same level as him and thinking i'd do that. psyduck;
or abandon her or hurt her like other people.

you'd think with all she says about me, she would at least try instead thinking i'll just be like everyone else.

i don't know what was so hard about just asking her to just TRY to trust me, just work towards it little steps at a time.

Boyager

medically speaking, you're adorable
and from what i hear you're quite affordableeee
but i like them pricey
so exaggerate and ttttttrick meeee
pretty please just trick meeee
pretty pleaseeee

Boyager

relationship goes with trust

and stop twisting it around
cluckjmvdoods;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 12:34:54 PM
relationship goes with trust

and stop twisting it around
cluckjmvdoods;

Friendships are relationships. Do you not even want that?

How am I twisting it around?  Asking for you to trust me has little to do to with me wanting a romantic relationship with me.

Do you really want me to go away?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 12:40:58 PM
Friendships are relationships. Do you not even want that?

How am I twisting it around?  Asking for you to trust me has little to do to with me wanting a romantic relationship with me.

Do you really want me to go away?
Not literally, dur.

Also I already gave you the chance to keep it at a friendship level but you wanted more.
Why continue it anymore?

(Also I doubt that friends constantly flirt over and over :|.)

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 12:44:59 PM
Not literally, dur.

Also I already gave you the chance to keep it at a friendship level but you wanted more.
Why continue it anymore?

(Also I doubt that friends constantly flirt over and over :|.)
Then why did you say it?  do you know how it made me feel?

Yes, I do, but it doesn't mean you should just give up on that.  And you wouldn't trust me anyways.  Of course if I was a potsmoking idiot whose aspirations consisted of shooting people and dodging bullets I'm sure that would magically make you trust me, right?  It works for other people while you won't even fucking TRY to trust me.
So don't give me shit about it being a relationship like that, you know it's not required.

Because I care about you, and no matter how much you deny it you know you care about me.

(ok cool ;) )

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 12:48:44 PM
Then why did you say it?  do you know how it made me feel?

I was responding to that fear thingy you said; also "go away" as in gtfo from trying to resolve your relationshit.

dur :|

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 12:55:46 PM
I was responding to that fear thingy you said; also "go away" as in gtfo from trying to resolve your relationshit.

dur :|
WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF MY FUCKING POST.

HOW COME YOU FUCKING TRUST HIM WITH MUCH MORE THAN I ASKED YOU FOR, IT'S NOT OBVIOUSLY A RELATIONSHIP THING.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 08, 2008, 01:00:25 PM
WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF MY FUCKING POST.

HOW COME YOU FUCKING TRUST HIM WITH MUCH MORE THAN I ASKED YOU FOR, IT'S NOT OBVIOUSLY A RELATIONSHIP THING.
idk :3

Go Up