April 17, 2024, 11:35:00 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 04, 2008, 10:05:28 AM
i thought you said you want the delusion instead of reality :3
i said i want the delusion to be a reality :3

Boyager

I envy Hiro because he knows Skylark in real life.

Not that I envy his situation with her

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 04, 2008, 08:34:37 AM
I still remember when I laid on his bed and stared at his face while he played Halo :'(

O_0 Same here only it was GTA.    wry

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 04, 2008, 12:03:32 PM
I envy Hiro because he knows Skylark in real life.

Not that I envy his situation with her

:)

I'm in that really exciting place where you're almost in a relationship with somebody

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 04, 2008, 05:01:32 PM

:)

I'm in that really exciting place where you're almost in a relationship with somebody

Does he act the same way he does here in real life?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 04, 2008, 05:02:42 PM
Does he act the same way he does here in real life?

Honestly, I can't say. I didn't really start coming here until I was really sick of him so everything he does here it's just annoying (in my opinion, of course) He never really did anything in real life and he just sort of hung around and didn't contribute anything to the conversation or if he did speak up it was just so stupid and I had to shut him down (I was mean but... oh god it was deserved, it was asked for)
And he repeats things he hears from other places practically verbatim which is just obnoxious.

But he has friends!

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 04, 2008, 05:07:39 PM
Honestly, I can't say. I didn't really start coming here until I was really sick of him so everything he does here it's just annoying (in my opinion, of course) He never really did anything in real life and he just sort of hung around and didn't contribute anything to the conversation or if he did speak up it was just so stupid and I had to shut him down (I was mean but... oh god it was deserved, it was asked for)
And he repeats things he hears from other places practically verbatim which is just obnoxious.

But he has friends!

Are his friends like that?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 04, 2008, 05:13:57 PM
Are his friends like that?

I think they would have to be. Otherwise could they stand him? The kids I see him with are never anybody I have ever spoken with and would never have any desire to. I can't really judge them but... I think they have to be like him or be the type of person who can appreciate him, which is just as bad (if you consider it bad)

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 04, 2008, 05:07:39 PM
But he has friends!

So when he says he doesn't have any, he is lying?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 04, 2008, 05:18:17 PM
So when he says he doesn't have any, he is lying?

He might not hang out with them afterschool but my friend Franny and I pass him everyday after lunch and I always seem him talking with this girl, Heather so I would call them friends

Hiro

Boyager

the italics means he's serious  baddood;

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Oh I know when I saw 'fuck' italicized I quivered a little.

Grant, I'm sorry but I think I am going to just say what I want and answer the questions that are asked :)

Go Up