April 18, 2024, 07:03:14 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

i like how clucky lacks the ability to just come out and say what she means for once instead of causing jmv more grief

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 10:37:39 AM
i like how clucky lacks the ability to just come out and say what she means for once
This.  I wish she'd actually discuss things like this instead of thinking just avoiding me completely solves any of the problems.  It just poorly covers them up for a short while until they resurface.

Quoteinstead of causing jmv more grief
Don't say that; she already thinks she ruins my life for who knows what reason.  It's far from the truth though. My parents ruined my life; a few people I knew as a child ruined my life; classmates in middle school ruined my life; I ruined my life: she did not. Sure I get upset about things and I really wish she'd at least attempt to work them out with me instead of thinking nothing will get done because her parents, teachers, and psychologists tried. Her claims that I'm somehow "different" really don't hold much ground when she holds me accountable for the same faults as her parents or expectations of past relationships.
I don't know. She avoids discussing it, and even with the last few posts in this thread I've maybe gotten a sentence or two in reply to what I say, or an "o[:" or "hi" on AIM instead of an actual discussion of it.
Sure, there are problems. She told me this and I am still going to just keep going.  Yeah, some of this upsets me, but she isn't causing me "grief" or ruining my life.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 10:37:39 AM
i like how clucky lacks the ability to just come out and say what she means for once instead of causing jmv more grief
its called masochism

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 02:32:34 PM
its called masochism
only slightly ;-;
But seriously, I don't write long posts ands and pms to improve my writing ability, I'd like it if you actually put forth some effort to reply.  :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 02:37:09 PM
only slightly ;-;
But seriously, I don't write long posts ands and pms to improve my writing ability, I'd like it if you actually put forth some effort to reply.  :(
i don't care enough to reply 0:

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 02:44:41 PM
did you eat least bother reading it?
my vocabulary is not extensive enough to comprehend your typed paragraph

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 02:47:26 PM
my vocabulary is not extensive enough to comprehend your typed paragraph
did you

Boyager

Boyager

I feel alone, will anybody make me feel better about myself ? ;-;