April 19, 2024, 04:07:15 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

I wish Boyah didn't seem so fucking serious all the time.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 27, 2008, 10:22:36 PM
I wish Boyah didn't seem so fucking serious all the time.
it's only serious if you're retarded

Boyager

What the hell is wrong with me?  Seriously...

The idea of not being with you leaves me feeling depressed.
The thought of you being with someone else leaves me with a sickening feeling of jealousy.
Both also invoke a feeling, I don't know what is is or how to explain it, that the closest I can come to explaining is "emptiness" and I don't know why.

It's not easy dealing with those feelings every day: wondering if you're just going to leave and go be with someone else--living both of those uncomfortable thoughts.  Every day, that's why I couldn't keep pretending that I was okay on Friday after you told me about walking to class.  That is what I thought of.
idk.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 27, 2008, 10:24:54 PM
What the hell is wrong with me?  Seriously...

The thought of you being with someone else leaves me with a sickening feeling of jealousy.
Both also invoke a feeling, I don't know what is is or how to explain it, that the closest I can come to explaining is "emptiness" and I don't know why.

It's not easy dealing with those feelings every day: wondering if you're just going to leave and go be with someone else--living both of those uncomfortable thoughts.  Every day, that's why I couldn't keep pretending that I was okay on Friday after you told me about walking to class.  That is what I thought of.
idk.

Love does funny things to people.  :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 27, 2008, 10:24:54 PM
What the hell is wrong with me?  Seriously...

It's not easy dealing with those feelings every day: wondering if you're just going to leave and go be with someone else--living both of those uncomfortable thoughts.  Every day, that's why I couldn't keep pretending that I was okay on Friday after you told me about walking to class.  That is what I thought of.
idk.
hey i can totally go with someone else regarding the fact that i hate relationshits

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 05:56:57 AM
hey i can totally go with someone else regarding the fact that i hate relationshits
you always talk about it.

"oh riley this"
"oh dan that"

"oh why doesn't he like me ;_;"
then you go
"i don't care what anyone thinks" though it really seems as if you are constantly using that as an excuse just to avoid me but of course it doesn't apply to them.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 06:24:44 AM
you always talk about it.

"oh riley this"
"oh dan that"

"oh why doesn't he like me ;_;"
then you go
"i don't care what anyone thinks" though it really seems as if you are constantly using that as an excuse just to avoid me but of course it doesn't apply to them.
wrong
the reason why i do that is a very slutty reason :3

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 07:15:40 AM
wrong
the reason why i do that is a very slutty reason :3
that i'm not good enough for.

or even worth actually discussing with. you'd rather ignore me than just treat me like a person and explain things.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 07:29:48 AM
that i'm not good enough for.

or even worth actually discussing with. you'd rather ignore me than just treat me like a person and explain things.
to avoid any more stressors :3

Boyager

why is your relationship so big girls don't cry :3

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 08:28:05 AM
why is your relationship so big girls don't cry :3
whatttttttt

but seriously am i not good enough to have at least the same chance as them?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 28, 2008, 08:33:18 AM
whatttttttt

but seriously am i not good enough to have at least the same chance as them?

well you sure don't have the same opportunities ;)

Boyager

Go Up