April 18, 2024, 05:43:51 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

I hate the fact that my boyfriend looks at hentai.

Am I not good enough?

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

is ProtectedMember32 really dating kaz or am i making shit up?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 24, 2008, 12:38:29 AM
I hate the fact that my boyfriend looks at hentai.

Am I not good enough?

Okay, Chels, let me say something here. When I told you that I had the stuff way back then, I did it because I didn't want to keep secrets from you. You're more than good enough, and I don't really appreciate that you'd assume that I would ever think otherwise. I don't know why you're always the one in this relationship that ever has trust issues. I give you the benefit of the doubt, but you don't give it to me. It's not a major problem most of the time, but it really does hurt sometimes when you assume shit about me. And this isn't not the first time, either. You know it as well as I do.

Long story short: I don't bother with hentai anymore, like I've already told you twice before this week.

But if you want to just keep assuming things about me...go ahead...I guess. It won't change my feelings for you.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 23, 2008, 05:53:25 PM
Knowing that doesn't help my confidence at all. The one thing holding you with me is something I am unsure of myself.  All it would take is another person who is better looking to lose you.  :(
hmm shallow :3

Boyager

I want to submerge myself underwater.

Boyager

Every modern day man has dabbbled in hentai, even be it by surprise.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 24, 2008, 03:06:01 AM
Every modern day man has dabbbled in hentai, even be it by surprise.
no not really

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 24, 2008, 03:07:21 AM
what :(
you would go after someone else because they're better looking  fukken

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 24, 2008, 03:41:00 AM
you would go after someone else because they're better looking  fukken
i wouldn't
would you

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 24, 2008, 02:47:12 AM
Okay, Chels, let me say something here. When I told you that I had the stuff way back then, I did it because I didn't want to keep secrets from you. You're more than good enough, and I don't really appreciate that you'd assume that I would ever think otherwise. I don't know why you're always the one in this relationship that ever has trust issues. I give you the benefit of the doubt, but you don't give it to me. It's not a major problem most of the time, but it really does hurt sometimes when you assume shit about me. And this isn't not the first time, either. You know it as well as I do.

Long story short: I don't bother with hentai anymore, like I've already told you twice before this week.

But if you want to just keep assuming things about me...go ahead...I guess. It won't change my feelings for you.
babe. First off, I want to say I'm sorry, because, I truly am. And secondly, my feelings have NOT changed about you either.

I think the problem here is me. You know my selfesteem is... Shot to hell, for lack of better words. And when you have low self esteem your mind set is, from what I understand, a little warped.

To me, there's going to be someone that might catch your attention more than me and that triggers jealousy. I feel that for some reason I could never be nearly as attractive to you...and I'll admit that sometimes it hurts my feelings. 

Its a way of thinking that ive been raised with.... "you're not good enough" "you dont deserve that attention"
and babe, I know you tell me I'm beautiful almost everyday... But you have to keep in mind ive known and loved you for 2 years and 9 months... Ive had that mind set for a good chunk of my lifetime.

I'm sorry I make those rash assumtions... Sometimes I just can't help it. I hope you can forgive me and help me make this different.
i love you, Ryan.

Boyager

I guess it was just a delusion for expecting someone to feel the same about me. I tried to tell them this, and they kept saying it wasn't true, but it was.

Go Up