April 18, 2024, 10:15:02 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

i have a confession

i'm not who i claim to be

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 15, 2008, 09:43:20 AM
i have a confession

i'm not who i claim to be
like 25% of this forum lmao

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 15, 2008, 06:58:39 AM
You can't read people's minds. I think you do a wonderful job putting others first.  baddood;
Apparently not enough.

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 16, 2008, 03:48:17 AM
i'm ugly

are you fucking kidding me?
are you honestly fucking kidding me?
that's the most blatant lie i've ever read in my life - you're one of the most beautiful people i've ever seen. inside and out.
you're crazy if you think otherwise, or blind; one of the two, but you are anything BUT ugly, for serious:].

Boyager

I wish you'd realize that we all have problems, it doesn't make one person deserve more or less than others.  Even with your problems I still see your perfection, when we're not talking or when we're arguing, it's still there.

I see the problems but I also see the positives and, to me, those are make it worth anything.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 16, 2008, 09:23:06 PM
I wish you'd realize that we all have problems, it doesn't make one person deserve more or less than others.  Even with your problems I still see your perfection, when we're not talking or when we're arguing, it's still there.

I see the problems but I also see the positives and, to me, those are make it worth anything.

Well put.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 16, 2008, 09:23:06 PM

ilu. So sweetly written.

Go Up