April 23, 2024, 12:37:39 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 22, 2008, 08:40:51 AM
I confess that I really wish I knew who was posting all this emo shit, but I'm pretty sure I have a clue.

Stop fucking hurting yourselves, what the fuck do you think you're doing? I'll tell you what you're doing, YOU'RE HURTING ME SO JUST STOP IT, JUST FUCKING STOP IT.

I love you guys and I don't want to read any more of this "I'm going to fuck up my lungs so I can't breathe" shit, AND I ESPECIALLY DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT SOMEONE DRINKING A WHOLE BOTTLE OF WINE BY THEMSELVES.

KNOCK THIS SHIT OFF. You're tearing my heart out. :'(

I CAN'T AGREE MORE. GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR. STOP CUTTING YOURSELF. DON'T DRINK WHOLE BOTTLES OF ALCOHOL. :'(

Boyager

I really wish she'd try to make things work with me and not just give up.  I want things to work, and I need her help.  :(

There is a lot I'd like to say, but idk.  :(

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 22, 2008, 09:32:47 AM
I CAN'T AGREE MORE. GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR. STOP CUTTING YOURSELF. DON'T DRINK WHOLE BOTTLES OF ALCOHOL. :'(
ALCOHOL %20 WON'T HURT ME LOLS.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 22, 2008, 10:16:37 AM
I really wish she'd try to make things work with me and not just give up.  I want things to work, and I need her help.  :(

There is a lot I'd like to say, but idk.  :(
Find someone elses help. :|

Boyager

JUST LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!  >.<

Boyager

Boyager

o rly? no thanks fucking bastard

anyways, this person that has all these problems seems to be a severe hypocondriac  powerofone;

Boyager

I think wine with a greater alcohol content that %17 generally tastes pretty gross.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 22, 2008, 06:09:55 PM
I think wine with a greater alcohol content that %17 generally tastes pretty gross.
I like Zinfandel and Red Wine.  baddood;

Boyager

i feel like vomiting and crying cry;

Go Up