April 28, 2024, 02:01:03 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Confession Booth (Retired)

Started by Boyager, July 14, 2008, 12:53:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

I want to stay away from relationships but you won't let me. :(

Boyager

My reasoning is a bit weird. Yes, it is and isn't about a relationship. I want one, but it's more than just that type of relationship, but a friendship too. Yes, a "romantic relationship" is part of the motivation, but not nearly the entire reason.

It's also a trust issue I have.  Quite a lot of the people here lied about who they are, and I just want some signal that this isn't the situation with you. I want to be able to be sure that you're not going to hurt me by lying about who you are too. I'm afraid that it's going to happen and that all of this is a lie, and idk.

Boyager

You're not the only one with trust issues. I can only fully feel comfortable with 2 people and this is why I can't leave because without them I will feel miserable and clueless with what to do with my life.

[spoiler]I feel a loser.  :([/spoiler]

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 06, 2008, 05:01:58 PM
You're not the only one with trust issues. I can only fully feel comfortable with 2 people and this is why I can't leave because without them I will feel miserable and clueless with what to do with my life.

[spoiler]I feel a loser.  :([/spoiler]
I know. We both have them.  In general I try to trust you as much as possible,  but that one thing is always in the back of my mind.  :(
I won't ask who the 2 people are, but let me be the third. I'm not asking for an overnight thing since it does take time to build that, but it's going to be uncomfortable for a while, but it will be worth it..

You're not a loser.

Boyager

don't you ever think you're a loser. ever again. don't let me catch you saying another negative thing about yourself.
uhm. jfkldasjgldgjlaga.
ughhhh. god damn it. HERE'S THE PART WHERE THE WORDS DON'T COME OUT LOL. i fucking hate this.  madood;

Boyager

Boyager

Life's never fair. :(

[spoiler] cry;[/spoiler]

Boyager

Boyager

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I TOLD YOU I WASN'T ATTRACTIVE. I told you I was ugly, yet you claimed otherwise.
I wanted to believe you, and I let myself believe you might have been right and everyone else who said otherwiese was wrong.

That was fucking stupid. Why should I believe that I'm not ugly now just because you say I'm not, how do I know that's not untrue either?

Dammit.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 06, 2008, 07:06:19 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I TOLD YOU I WASN'T ATTRACTIVE. I told you I was ugly, yet you claimed otherwise.
I wanted to believe you, and I let myself believe you might have been right and everyone else who said otherwiese was wrong.

That was fucking stupid. Why should I believe that I'm not ugly now just because you say I'm not, how do I know that's not untrue either?

Dammit.

You are handsome, though :(

The spy who loves you

I confess, I fucking hate this thread, and I fucking hate this board.

Go Up