June 16, 2024, 07:17:55 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official E3 topic

Started by Feynman, July 13, 2008, 09:45:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: C.C. on July 16, 2008, 07:56:56 AM
Apparently there is more info on AC:CF courtesy of /v/-

AWESOME
BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS, will the towns folk be giving you errands to run again? I hated that you couldn't just ask your neighbors for something, you had to talk to them 40 times and get lucky in order to go do something for them. ;-;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Himu

Quote from: Sammie on July 16, 2008, 12:34:06 PM
BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS, will the towns folk be giving you errands to run again? I hated that you couldn't just ask your neighbors for something, you had to talk to them 40 times and get lucky in order to go do something for them. ;-;
And then sometimes they get pissed off after you're trying to get errands and you can't talk to them. ;-;

Bushy

Quote from: Sammie on July 16, 2008, 12:34:06 PM
I also want Tom Nook to, uhhh, be a 24 hour store.

I remember in AC:WW I caught a shark past closing time, and it killed me to wait.

I wanted my 15k bells :C
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

ME##

http://kotaku.com/5025907/no-valkyria-chronicles-isnt-coming-to-psp

Oh lol, I thought something was wrong yesterday. I wonder how they mixed that up though lol.  befuddlement

Commander Fuckass

So yeah I want Resistance 2 and Resistance for PSP
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

Quote from: Harvey Dent on July 16, 2008, 02:14:47 PM
So yeah I want Resistance 2 and Resistance for PSP

shit shit shit

C.Mongler

What I want out of ACCF is the Gamecube games functionality with the DS's features.

What I mean is AC DS was fucking kwear because the animals would say the same one or two thing s over and over again, while in the Gamecube version they would interact, have shitloads to say before repeating themselves, and definatly was more fun to talk to them. In the DS version I eventually stopped caring about the animals, but in the Gamecube one if cried bricks when my fuzzy friends moved away   gonk;

Geno

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 16, 2008, 05:52:06 PM
but in the Gamecube one if cried bricks when my fuzzy friends moved away   gonk;
Oh god me too
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on July 16, 2008, 05:54:23 PM
Oh god me too

except for kabuki because he was a dick to me

Quote from: Barça on July 16, 2008, 11:50:46 AM
how can you confirm this

its on the wii

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 16, 2008, 05:56:53 PM
except for kabuki because he was a dick to me

its on the wii
no
:)

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloﺕ

:)

Nyerp

greg400

C.Mongler

Hm pikmin 3, nice to hear

doubt it will be anywhere near finished until at least this time next year, but still

Go Up