September 25, 2024, 10:28:13 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recommend some TV shows / Movies

Started by The artist formally known, May 20, 2007, 08:29:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I got Blockbuster online, so anything that was ever on DVD, I can pretty much get.

I couldn't find those Donkey Kong 3D cartoons though

Necro

Star Wars.

Star Wars.

Star Wars.

Star Trek Wars.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Samus Aran

STAR WARS ORIGINAL TRILOGY, INDIANA JONES TRILOGY, STAND BY ME, AND THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION GOGOGOGOGO

Quote from: Kaz on May 20, 2007, 08:31:19 PM
STAR WARS ORIGINAL TRILOGY, INDIANA JONES TRILOGY, STAND BY ME, AND THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION GOGOGOGOGO
Will do.

Right now I'm getting all Futurama episodes. 200 discs on my list, mostly due to TV shows.

Necro

Quote from: Kaz on May 20, 2007, 08:31:19 PM
3 BEST TRILIOGIES: STAR WARZ INDIANA JONES AND LOTR
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Necro

The only bad thing about the Star Wars origionals is that the production value is crappy compared to today's films.

That's not too bad unless you watch them all in order from 1-6. navi;

SBKT

Dude, that suckks that they don't have the 3d DK. That show was killer. If you don't got spaceballs, SEE IT NOW.

Necro

Quote from: SBKT on May 20, 2007, 09:03:00 PM
Dude, that suckks that they don't have the 3d DK. That show was killer. If you don't got spaceballs, SEE IT NOW.
HOLY SHIT

I FORGOT SPACEBALLS

EPIC SPOOF IS EPIC. MOVIE KICKS ASS. GET IT.

SBKT

Quote from: Necro on May 20, 2007, 09:04:58 PM
HOLY SHIT

I FORGOT SPACEBALLS

Rioght. Quit trying to even me.

Also, if you haven't seen Weird Al's UHF, it's pretty good. It was only released at a bad time.

Quote from: SBKT on May 20, 2007, 09:08:54 PM
HOLY SHIT

I FORGOT SPACEBALLS

Also, if you haven't seen Weird Al's UHF, it's pretty good. It was only released at a bad time.
I've seen Spaceballs but I'd like to see the Weird Al UHF

Necro

HOLY SHIT

I FORGOT SPACEBALLS

I'm not. I don't care about post count, I'm serious. My friends and I used to watch that like, every week. I dunno how I forgot about it, it's one of my favorite comedies of all time.

And yeah, UHF is pretty funny, too, but the funniest part of it is just the sheer stupidity of it, it's so ridiculous. y;

Necro

Quote from: Reaper on May 20, 2007, 09:09:48 PM
HOLY SHIT

I FORGOT SPACEBALLS

Do so, it's pretty funny.

SBKT

Quote from: Reaper on May 20, 2007, 09:09:48 PM
HOLY SHIT

I FORGOT SPACEBALLS

Yeah, it's quite good actually. I think you might like it.

heltar

Stand by me and spaceballs are good...
uh...

i'll get back to you later.

Go Up