June 16, 2024, 01:46:12 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FAVORITE RARE GAMES?

Started by Geno, July 09, 2008, 02:46:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

WHICH THREE ARE YOUR FAVORITE?

Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Battletoads
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Conker's Pocket Tales
Donkey Kong Country Series
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
GoldenEye 007
Jet force Gemeni
Kameo: Elements of Power
Perfect Dark
Sabre Wulf
Viva Pinata
Other because I'm a faggot and like to play shitty NES and Gameboy games
Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Amigo on July 10, 2008, 09:13:57 AM
Warhawk
Ninja Gaiden

And it's getting Silent Hill 5, Tekken 6, Little Big Planet, God of War 3, Resistance 2, Kingdom Hearts 3,  Final Fantasy XIII, and others i forget.
Warhawk isn't anything special

YPrrrr

Quote from: Amigo on July 10, 2008, 09:21:42 AM
Aren't you the one with no online capabilities?
Your memory serves you well edumacate;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Amigo on July 10, 2008, 09:26:53 AM
Why don't you just use an ethernet cable to go online? Having a PS3 and no online is like buying a desktop and having no internet.
All that's available in my area is dial-up. No high speed, cable, wireless, or any shit like that befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Amigo on July 10, 2008, 09:35:05 AM
Then why get a PS3? slowpoke;
For the amazing single-player games. baddood;
I would never buy a system just for its online features.

Samus Aran

Kazooie, Tooie, and the DKC series

But you probably knew I'd say that.

YPrrrr

I voted Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, and Jet Force Gemini.

Goldeneye was the best

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on July 10, 2008, 02:19:00 PM
Kazooie, Tooie, and the DKC series

But you probably knew I'd say that.
i agree with this except i think 64 is better than country

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

July 11, 2008, 02:18:12 PM #22 Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 05:03:06 AM by UnagiPower
Quote from: Hammurai on July 10, 2008, 09:07:10 AM
ratchet
uncharted
resistance

resistance sucked

uncharted never played i'll give you that.

Quote from: Amigo on July 10, 2008, 09:13:57 AM
Warhawk
Ninja Gaiden

And it's getting Silent Hill 5, Tekken 6, Little Big Planet, God of War 3, Resistance 2, Kingdom Hearts 3,  Final Fantasy XIII, and others i forget.

Ninja Gaiden sucks also pretty much not exclusive...

Since the first resistance sucked pretty bad I'm not counting the second one until I actually play it
and tekken sucks

the rest is okie

LBP might kick ass.

Geno

Nobody voted for Conker's Pocket tales wtf
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on July 14, 2008, 01:22:07 PM
Nobody voted for Conker's Pocket tales wtf

It's really not that good of a game. I used to have it and it didn't take me that long to grow tired of it.

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on July 14, 2008, 02:12:03 PM
It's really not that good of a game. I used to have it and it didn't take me that long to grow tired of it.
but you shoot acorns with acorns
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Meta Ridley

Banjo Kazooie(which is coming on xbox live arcade yay!!!), Donkey Kong 64, and Goldeneye007.

And yeah, pocket tales was meh.

HuntMac

I had to go with the DKC Series, Banjo Tooie, and Conker's Bad Fur Day cause that's what I'm feeling at the moment. Also gotta name drop myself here:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psfQl7rIxlE[/youtube]

cookieboy17

DK stuff, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo Kazooie Series

Hiro

Am I allowed to say Diddy Kong Racing

Go Up