April 18, 2024, 09:27:03 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 20, 2007, 05:43:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

May 20, 2007, 05:43:09 PM Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:37:29 AM by Tectite

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

May 20, 2007, 05:49:43 PM #2 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:37:35 AM by Tectite

SBKT

Oh, god, this is wasting my time. Star Craft is all about Zerg rush. That's all you need.

Gambit17

Starcraft is an RTS. Real Time Strategy. Basically, the story for 1 was, humans decided to colonize other planets by sending criminals in space ships far away. The spaceships fucked up, they crash landed on various planets far away from earth. The survivors made this huge civilization. There were more than just one initially, but the ruling power was the confederacy.

The zerg, wanting to assimilate everything in their path, secretly infiltrated terran planets. The protoss, wanting to get rid of the zerg, and anything that may give it, as a species, more resources to use, decides that everything must be annihilated. So they rape entire planets.

Then, one of the terran ghosts becomes a zerg herself, and she takes control of the overmind (who governs the zerg) now that she controls the zerg, she basically destorys everything. She tricks everyone. She has cerebrates from the terran, and protoss races. I remember when raxiagal (whatever the fuck her name was) went all zerg, I was like ":O:O:O:O"

Duran there was not a doubt. But for a toss to be brainwashed? That's the ultimate insult right there. :P
So, at the end of starcraft brood war, she defeats the UED. United Earth Directorate, who was sent to the kropulu sector to deal with the zerg, and the rampant confederacy. It's an awesome game. You should pick it, and brood war up. Awesome game play, awesome storyline, and awesome multiplayer.

Go Up