September 27, 2024, 04:26:13 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So apperntly I'm poor now

Started by C.Mongler, July 03, 2008, 09:16:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on July 03, 2008, 09:36:23 PM
I never experienced this "poor" thing, jmv you seem to be an expert, please explain
i just did.  baddood;

i had to live in a basement for a year and a half since i had no where else to live.  :(

about 4 years earlier than that I had to live at my aunt's and all I had was a single room to stay in.

there was another time but i was too young to remember that.
Quote from: Clucky on July 03, 2008, 09:39:08 PM
poor people don't have macs
ones who take out student loans do

The Speaker Of Words

I live in a mobile home.   doodthing;

LCK

The Speaker Of Words

Quote from: Lckie on July 03, 2008, 09:50:12 PM
So do I

whats your point

Well everyone was naming where they lived and how poor they were so I did the same.

Sam

They came to cut off our electriciy last week. =D

We've been living paychek-to-paycheck for years; sometimes it's worse than others. I've lost my internet on several occassions, there've been times when there's only been enough food that my brothers (3 brothers) had to split 2 packs of ramen for an entire days' food. Some times it's way worse than others. At the moment we're nto in horrible shape (though I know or phone's about a day away from getting shut off.. and absically all our bills are way overdue). In later this month my dad is taking a small no-pay vacation.. and considering he's the only one that works in my family during the summer, it won't be great for the money problems, but we'll get by like always.

What really sucks is when they turn your heating source off during the winter and are forced to take ice-showers for 3 months. ^-^
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The spy who loves you

No, I'm fucking baller as hell.

But I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Socks

Personally I'm not poor, family wise we're ok but not affluent.

V

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sammie on July 03, 2008, 10:06:43 PM
They came to cut off our electriciy last week. =D

We've been living paychek-to-paycheck for years; sometimes it's worse than others. I've lost my internet on several occassions, there've been times when there's only been enough food that my brothers (3 brothers) had to split 2 packs of ramen for an entire days' food. Some times it's way worse than others. At the moment we're nto in horrible shape (though I know or phone's about a day away from getting shut off.. and absically all our bills are way overdue). In later this month my dad is taking a small no-pay vacation.. and considering he's the only one that works in my family during the summer, it won't be great for the money problems, but we'll get by like always.

What really sucks is when they turn your heating source off during the winter and are forced to take ice-showers for 3 months. ^-^

:(

just1more

July 04, 2008, 07:04:29 AM #24 Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 07:07:42 AM by Yoseph
I got a Macbook Pro a month ago.

And so did my dad.

And my borther got an iMac.

I'm pretty sure I'm just an average middle class, suburban New Yorker. My cousins are "upper middle class" though, which pretty much means they're borderline rich. Too bad they're parents may be getting a divorce sooner or later. The father's having an affair, and he's the one with the money.

Daddy

Quote from: Sammie on July 03, 2008, 10:06:43 PM
We've been living paychek-to-paycheck for years; sometimes it's worse than others. I've lost my internet on several occassions
My internet and cable have been off since September.  :(

Selkie

I wouldn't say we're poor but we're not extremely well-off.

I payed for my Wii last Christmas because my parents were paying my sister's college tuition. I have no problem with it. I  am old enough to understand it now.

Sam

Quote from: Selkie224 on July 04, 2008, 09:12:47 AM
I wouldn't say we're poor but we're not extremely well-off.

I payed for my Wii last Christmas because my parents were paying my sister's college tuition. I have no problem with it. I  am old enough to understand it now.

Oh, that's the other thing that sucks about not having money. I ahve nothing saved up for college. :(
And my oparents flat-out told me they wouldn't be able to pay shit. :(

But it's fine, that's what loans are for. And hopefully I'll pick up a scholarship or two on the way. It sucks that I probably won't be able to go anywhere too far from home, though..
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Claquesous

My mom has to have people take care of my grandma 24/7, which costs about $1000 per week. My grandma's money has now all but dried up, so we have to move in with her. It will save money on bills and rent at our house, and less money spent on caretakers. Of course, somebody will need to be there while my mom is at work.

My dad is unemployed, has been for two or three years now, and my stepmom is legally blind and can't work. I guess they survive on her disability check or something and whatever they have in the bank, which I'm sure isn't much.

But me, I have plenty of money for somebody who doesn't have a job. I rarely spend my money.

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up