September 26, 2024, 04:18:05 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So uh

Started by The spy who loves you, July 03, 2008, 01:15:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chris (JayJay)

Quote from: Yoseph on July 03, 2008, 04:35:50 PM
No, that game is shit. So are the people who play it.

That's because you ended up getting attacked, dead alliance, whined that people shouldn't have attacked you, etc.
Says the pedo

Chris (JayJay)

Quote from: Zidone on July 03, 2008, 04:34:03 PM
I faintly remember someone in the /b/ alliance asking why they [Outsider] used /b/ memes. baddood;
They did.

just1more

Quote from: PARROTHEAD on July 03, 2008, 04:38:29 PM
That's because you ended up getting attacked, dead alliance, whined that people shouldn't have attacked you, etc.
Says the pedo

And that's exactly why it's shit. There's an ethical code that everyone agreed to, and they crossed it.

whatever. I'm never playing that shitty game again.

Chris (JayJay)

Quote from: Yoseph on July 03, 2008, 04:42:55 PM
And that's exactly why it's shit. There's an ethical code that everyone agreed to, and they crossed it.

whatever. I'm never playing that shitty game again.

You're an idiot.  edumacate; If you were looking to grow in "peace" then that was definitely not the game for you.   caterpie;

just1more

Quote from: PARROTHEAD on July 03, 2008, 04:43:20 PM
You're an idiot.  edumacate; If you were looking to grow in "peace" then that was definitely not the game for you.   caterpie;

The faggot that attacked me was an idiot. I attacked him back and then he decided to call his entire alliance against me. That's when I said "Fuck all of you" and deleted my account. He attacked me first, multiple times even, just to fuck me over, so I attack back and his alliance gets pissed? That's not how the game works, and that certainly isn't how politics works in real life.

So fuck that game.

FAMY2

Quote from: Yoseph on July 03, 2008, 04:47:37 PM
The faggot that attacked me was an idiot. I attacked him back and then he decided to call his entire alliance against me. That's when I said "Fuck all of you" and deleted my account. He attacked me first, multiple times even, just to fuck me over, so I attack back and his alliance gets pissed? That's not how the game works, and that certainly isn't how politics works in real life.

So fuck that game.

Sounds like LOST. It's against the rules to kill Ben's daughter.   O_0

Chris (JayJay)

So fuck that game.

It's called tech raiding, it happens to small alliances. I do it.  caterpie; You know nothing of the game. That is how the game works and had UNO's leaders encouraged us to read the CN board, you would have noticed that. And if it wasn't for the inactive idiots that hadn't voted against the merge with another alliance, your nation wouldn't been attacked.

CN politics is nowhere near real life politics.  doodthing;

Get more educated

Ezloﺕ

So fuck that game.
oh my god you are a dumbass

:)

just1more

Quote from: PARROTHEAD on July 03, 2008, 04:52:07 PM
It's called tech raiding, it happens to small alliances. I do it.  caterpie; You know nothing of the game. That is how the game works and had UNO's leaders encouraged us to read the CN board, you would have noticed that. And if it wasn't for the inactive idiots that hadn't voted against the merge with another alliance, your nation wouldn't been attacked.

CN politics is nowhere near real life politics.  doodthing;

Get more educated

Don't lecture me. I'd rather not waste my time playing that shitty game any more than I already have.

So don't try to talk me into playing again.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Yoseph on July 03, 2008, 04:58:17 PM
Don't lecture me. I'd rather not waste my time playing that shitty game any more than I already have.

You're too much of a pussy to play anyway.

Chris (JayJay)

Quote from: Yoseph on July 03, 2008, 04:58:17 PM

Too late, I already have.  caterpie; This is why UNO fell because of morons like you.

I wasn't trying to talk to you in playing again. I was explaining how things work in CN, but you're too thick headed. But whatever, last post to you in response about this. Continue to talk about stuff you don't know about.

Nyerp

Quote from: PARROTHEAD on July 03, 2008, 02:27:35 PM
Something Awful once came to Outsider to bitch about the stolen smilies. They came there when that Cybernations idea was around.

Woah, really?

The spy who loves you

Holy shit, I just remembered how me and JMV used to talk about ATLF, and he always said it sucked because no one could stay on topic.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Darth Vader on July 05, 2008, 08:32:41 PM
Holy shit, I just remembered how me and JMV used to talk about ATLF, and he always said it sucked because no one could stay on topic.
your topic sucked so it was expected

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Barça on July 05, 2008, 08:34:34 PM
your topic sucked so it was expected
Other people's threads get derailed too, idort.

You just hatin cuz I whooped you ass at brawl nigga

Go Up