September 25, 2024, 03:18:46 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

like a year from now im getting a new room

Started by The artist formally known, July 02, 2008, 10:25:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Sammie on July 06, 2008, 12:03:34 AM
source:

No offense you guys, I was just looking it up. :(
Sarcasm

My friend came over, shes a girl. My other two friends decided to play Counterstrike. One of them had left his desktop in my room so we can lan it with two people constantly

She looked at me and said "oh god you're one of those kids that are going to setup a bunch of computers so you can play with people in your room but no one will talk."

and i stopped her in the middle of her sentence and said "oh god, i am arent i?". (i really am
)

Sam

Quote from: reefer on July 06, 2008, 01:43:17 AM
Sarcasm

My friend came over, shes a girl. My other two friends decided to play Counterstrike. One of them had left his desktop in my room so we can lan it with two people constantly

She looked at me and said "oh god you're one of those kids that are going to setup a bunch of computers so you can play with people in your room but no one will talk."

and i stopped her in the middle of her sentence and said "oh god, i am arent i?". (i really am
)

So if you stopped her in the middle of the sentence, how'd you know what the rest of it was?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The artist formally known

Quote from: Sammie on July 06, 2008, 01:46:16 AM
So if you stopped her in the middle of the sentence, how'd you know what the rest of it was?
because she repeated it after i stopped her  UNLEASH THE BEAST

Go Up