September 25, 2024, 05:32:59 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

like a year from now im getting a new room

Started by The artist formally known, July 02, 2008, 10:25:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Blaziken on July 03, 2008, 05:21:43 PM
Am I the only one that plans on only having a TV hanging on their wall and nothing else in it really? I'm too scare dto try decorating because I apparently suck at it.
I rule at decorating stuff.

Blaze-Senpai

Sam

Quote from: reefer on July 03, 2008, 09:35:24 PM
I rule at decorating stuff.

I'm painting my walls with chalkboard paint so I can draw whatever I want all the time.  doodella;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Sync

Quote from: Sammie on July 03, 2008, 11:14:02 PM
I'm painting my walls with chalkboard paint so I can draw whatever I want all the time.  doodella;
Can I sign your wall

Blaze-Senpai

Sam

Quote from: reefer on July 04, 2008, 03:07:12 AM
Can I sign your wall

Uh.... sure.

But I'll probably forget and erase it someday then be all sad. :(

I should just become a hooker and have all of my lovers sign the wall. =D
[spoiler]not really, that's disgusting.[/spoiler]

Socks

Quote from: Sammie on July 04, 2008, 06:06:41 PM
I should just become a hooker and have all of my lovers sign the wall.

I have personal "trophies" that I collect from all the girls that I've ever done.

Sam

Quote from: Socks on July 04, 2008, 06:24:39 PM
I have personal "trophies" that I collect from all the girls that I've ever done.

Yeah, one of my guy friends plans on doing that. It's extremely lame for him though, considering he thought he was bragging to me or something by showing me his collectioncollection, and all he's got are three pairs of panties. And I'm not sure, but I think at least two are from the same girl. If nbot all three. In fact, he could have just purchased them from walmart. Hard to imagine anyone would want him in bed.

The concept strikes me as weird though... and rather dumb. But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Socks

Quote from: Sammie on July 04, 2008, 06:45:29 PM
The concept strikes me as weird though... and rather dumb. But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I don't make it a habit to collect panties or articles of clothing, my collections are more abstract i.e. something that that person had which defined them in a way; from small things to ones I have to put in a box. All are tagged with names, dates and descriptions.

Sam

Quote from: Socks on July 04, 2008, 06:48:33 PM
I don't make it a habit to collect panties or articles of clothing, my collections are more abstract i.e. something that that person had which defined them in a way; from small things to ones I have to put in a box. All are tagged with names, dates and descriptions.

Aw, that sounds kinda cute. :3

What kinda stuff?

Linkjge

My parents are moving me into the ceiling. They're gonna work on setting up stairs in the kitchen with a door that leads up to my room.

Lot of space,ventilation, and I can live my dream of being a neckbeard.

Socks

Quote from: Sammie on July 04, 2008, 07:23:47 PM
What kinda stuff?

Bracelets, earrings, glasses, stuffed animals, old articles of clothing, lipstick etc...

Quote from: Linkjge on July 04, 2008, 11:00:44 PM
My parents are moving me into the ceiling. They're gonna work on setting up stairs in the kitchen with a door that leads up to my room.

Lot of space,ventilation, and I can live my dream of being a neckbeard.
Neckbeards are the shit

Sam

Quote from: reefer on July 05, 2008, 05:58:48 AM
Neckbeards are the shit

QuoteA Neckbeard, also known as a neard, is the strange under-the-chin hair growth only seen on fatties and UNIX programmers. Also known as the "Bloatee" it is a derivative of the "Abe Lincoln". Its purpose is to deliniate the neck from the chin when the two have merged due to obesity. The wearer hopes his neckbeard will make him look like a badass from Hackers or the Matrix, but it actually just reminds observers that he lacks a fucking chin.

A neckbeard is never, ever cool.

All neckbeards are Dungeons & Dragons-obsessed losers, and vice versa. It is not known at this time whether growing a neckbeard causes one to play Dungeons & Dragons or playing Dungeons & Dragons causes one to grow a neckbeard.

source:
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Neckbeard

No offense you guys, I was just looking it up. :(

Go Up