September 25, 2024, 05:30:06 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

like a year from now im getting a new room

Started by The artist formally known, July 02, 2008, 10:25:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

and it's going to be huge

it's really a game room but my parents said i can sleep in it too.  so far im planning on putting a permanent lan in it, i have 1 computer, buying 1 old one from my friend and a new one for myself. that makes 3 computers. and hopefully i'll get one more. so me and my friends can play starcraft, warcraft 3, team fortress, and whatever else without setting up a bunch of computers (they'll be setup 24/7)

and i'll of course put my tv with all my 20+ game systems. and 2 couches in it too.

and my soon to be pyramid head stand up guy (i already did 1/2 of the mask. going to obtain a mannequin)

what else?

i was thinking maybe a table top game table. for like starcraft the board game and d&d possibly. and maybe magic the gathering though i've stopped playing (so expensive.)

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

Quote from: Trini on July 02, 2008, 10:28:58 PM
AWESOME

That is all.
pretty much. my room looks so small because i have so much shit in it right now.  befuddlement

Daddy

Trini

Quote from: reefer on July 02, 2008, 10:30:34 PM
pretty much. my room looks so small because i have so much shit in it right now.  befuddlement

My room looks so bland and ugly. And it's been that way since our house was built. I'm hoping I can land a job soon, and fix it up a little here and there. An undersized tv and a broken Ps2 just doesn't cut it.
[CENTER][/center]

Quote from: Trini on July 02, 2008, 10:38:25 PM
My room looks so bland and ugly. And it's been that way since our house was built. I'm hoping I can land a job soon, and fix it up a little here and there. An undersized tv and a broken Ps2 just doesn't cut it.
for my room's size, i have to say it's quite bad ass.

the towel covered table is temporary. it was for another desktop my friend brought over.

this doesn't show my tv or my keyboard.

the books on the left i haven't read, the ones on the right i have.

the jim morrison biography sucks and the kurt cobain one i read when i was in 9th grade. i was really into unplugged in ny. nothing else of their work.

whether or not you like nirvana, the book was very interesting.

(these are pretty much all the books i've ever read in my life are at by the way. im missing some of the shadow children books. and i hope they serve beer in hell, and choke too)

Trini

Quote from: reefer on July 02, 2008, 10:41:02 PM
for my room's size, i have to say it's quite bad ass.

the towel covered table is temporary. it was for another desktop my friend brought over.

this doesn't show my tv or my keyboard.

Bad ass indeed. badass

I really need to put some stuff in my room. I just don't know what yet.
[CENTER][/center]

superclucky

i hate it when people put furniture in front of other furniture.

maybe it's ocd
kewns are smelly

Quote from: Clucky on July 02, 2008, 10:51:40 PM
i hate it when people put furniture in front of other furniture.

maybe it's ocd
haha if my room was big enough i wouldn't have to.

my dresser is so hard to get to.

hotlikesauce.

Maybe the new room with be gettting you   O_0

Blaze-Senpai

Am I the only one that plans on only having a TV hanging on their wall and nothing else in it really? I'm too scare dto try decorating because I apparently suck at it.

Trini

Quote from: Blaziken on July 03, 2008, 05:21:43 PM
Am I the only one that plans on only having a TV hanging on their wall and nothing else in it really? I'm too scare dto try decorating because I apparently suck at it.

If you'll like it. Who cares  baddood;
[CENTER][/center]

famy

Blaze-Senpai

Go Up