September 28, 2024, 07:20:40 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Final Fantasy Tactics (also the new A2 that just came out)

Started by Samus Aran, June 30, 2008, 02:44:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

1.) I just borrowed the original FFT from my friend for the PS1, and it's fucking awesome. There are a few things that Advance did better with, such as making all items available and making it possible to go back after selecting a place to move, but overall, I think the first is probably better. Especially the way better storyline. And chocobo riding.

2.) Tell me about Tactics A2 on the DS. It just came out a few days ago, but I know very little about it. Is it an improvement on Advance or is it worse?

Discuss the FFT series.  :|

KonohaShinobi

I fucking love FFTA.
I need to buy FFTA2...
from what i've heard ffta2 is the same as ffta except that the sprites are smaller and less detailed

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 30, 2008, 02:48:36 PM
I fucking love FFTA.
I need to buy FFTA2...
from what i've heard ffta2 is the same as ffta except that the sprites are smaller and less detailed

I think I heard that magic casting is different in A2 also, but I don't know how.

C.Mongler

I have never hated a game so much for its story alone as much as I have with FFTA.

I DONT CARE IF YOUR A FUCKING ORPHANED CRIPPLE IN THE REAL WORLD, WE CAN'T SIT HERE IN FANTASY LAND ALL DAY, COME ON WE'RE GOING HOME.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C. Mongler on June 30, 2008, 06:47:29 PM
I have never hated a game so much for its story alone as much as I have with FFTA.

I DONT CARE IF YOUR A FUCKING ORPHANED CRIPPLE IN THE REAL WORLD, WE CAN'T SIT HERE IN FANTASY LAND ALL DAY, COME ON WE'RE GOING HOME.

Lol, that is true. I wanted to beat that faggot's ass because he became such a prick from the poor crippled bastard I pitied in the real world.

Samus Aran

Quote from: C. Mongler on June 30, 2008, 06:47:29 PM

Pretty much, yeah. That's the one thing I really disliked about FFTA, but it didn't come close to taking away from its overall fun. The Tactics battle style is just so goddamn fun for me, and FFTA was no exception.

But yeah, FFT's story is so much better.

Go Up