October 05, 2024, 09:29:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey you 360 wanters

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 27, 2008, 07:53:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

http://gear.ign.com/articles/885/885098p1.html

price cut baddood;

Of course, I'm fine with my PS3 and don't need a 360 right now, but this is for anyone planning on buying one. giggle;

Hiro

KonohaShinobi

Use that money and do one or both of two options:

1)Save up for a PS3 (original games + blu ray drive)

2) Upgrade your PC (same games anyway)

Verocious

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 08:00:17 PM
Use that money and do one or both of two options:

1)Save up for a PS3 (original games + blu ray drive)

2) Upgrade your PC (same games anyway)
The money you'll save from the price cut?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Verocious on June 27, 2008, 10:24:51 PM
The money you'll save from the price cut?
The money you'd spend on that shitty console could upgrade your computer into a decent gaming PC. It won't handle Crysis at max, but you can get Bioshock at least to Medium.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on June 27, 2008, 11:19:48 PM
The money you'd spend on that shitty console could upgrade your computer into a decent gaming PC. It won't handle Crysis at max, but you can get Bioshock at least to Medium.
Oh I missed you Lawlz.
You and your ignorant fanboyism.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Gotenks on June 27, 2008, 11:59:52 PM
Oh I missed you Lawlz.
You and your ignorant fanboyism.
what

that's not fanboyism, that's pure logic

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on June 28, 2008, 12:01:54 AM
what

that's not fanboyism, that's pure logic
No you're just a fanboy  :|

The only way you can hate the 360 is if you hate shooters.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nate

Quote from: Gotenks on June 28, 2008, 12:03:48 AM

If you use the money you buy for a 360, you can buy a pretty nice computer.

You don't have to be a fanboy to realize that.

Geno

Quote from: Nathan on June 28, 2008, 12:08:30 AM
If you use the money you buy for a 360, you can buy a pretty nice computer.

You don't have to be a fanboy to realize that.
  I was commenting on his "shitty console" comment.

Nate

Quote from: Gotenks on June 28, 2008, 12:09:34 AM
  I was commenting on his "shitty console" comment.

It's shitty because all there really is for it is first person shooters.

If they had a little more variety it'd be fine.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Gotenks on June 28, 2008, 12:03:48 AM

every damn game on the 360 is the same thing :'(

Just get a decent PC, the orange box, and you have the best of what the 360 could ever offer.

except i hate hl2

Geno

Quote from: Nathan on June 28, 2008, 12:10:58 AM
It's shitty because all there really is for it is first person shooters.

If they had a little more variety it'd be fine.
I'm a shooter fag so it's paradise for me.

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on June 28, 2008, 12:11:39 AM
except i hate hl2
meaty cocks

You must not of played it when it first came out.

Sam

I saw this on AoTS

K-Mart leaked the drop accidentally. :p
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up