June 26, 2024, 07:23:20 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

kid hangs himself over wii

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 26, 2008, 07:13:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2199215/Schoolboy-hangs-himself-after-row-over-Nintendo-Wii.html

"...His mother, Andrea, said they had given Jake some money for his birthday with which he had bought a new Wii game.

But when he got home with it his sister was watching television and he could not play it. She said he "had a temper tantrum and stormed off upstairs".

Soon after, his father, John, went up to see him. He said: "The first thing I saw when I walked in to Jake's bedroom was all the paper he had ripped up on the floor during his tantrum.

"The door was open with his bed to my left behind the door. I was going to tell him off when I turned. It took me a few seconds to register what I was seeing.

"His school tie was round his neck and he was hung from his cabin bed. I tried to lift him and his tie was attached to a bar on the bed....""

Um... wow. I'm speechless. doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

What the hell? Wow, I wouldn't kill myself because I couldn't play it. I would if my Wii was on fire or some shit.

Wrench

Kid had some major anger problems.

V

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 26, 2008, 07:14:56 PM
I would if my Wii was on fire or some shit.
I still wouldn't kill myself. Shit, I would just shrug it off and buy a new Wii. psyduck;

Some of these kids nowadays are fucking retarded. It's a fucking game.

Kalahari Inkantation

She didn't even break it or anything. Had he been patient and not a complete idiot, he would've gotten to use it. psyduck;

now he never will spam;

Hiro

Damn somebody already submitted it to Digg and did a crappy job over it ;-;

Cookie

Mr Roberts, a printer, said: "I honestly don't think he meant to hang himself. I think he was mad about the computer game and just did something stupid."

FAMY2

Himu

If it's too mean I won't say he's one dumbass teenager.

I don't know how I'd feel if I was his sister. :(

C.Mongler

That seriously has to suck for his sister. She's has to feel guilty as shit for not giving up the TV.

What a fucking retard. I bet he bought a shitty game too.

Chris (JayJay)

I might sound like an asshole but I don't feel any sympathy for the kid.

C.Mongler

According to Kotaku it really was an accident

wut befuddlement

mario583

Quote from: C. Mongler on June 27, 2008, 09:28:17 AM
According to Kotaku it really was an accident

wut befuddlement

Likely story >_>
First of all, if you fastened the tie around your neck and THEN the bed WITHOUT taking the tie off, your intenting to do it.

NOA_Haunted

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up