April 23, 2024, 08:13:27 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Corruption in the United States.

Started by Lozal, June 20, 2008, 10:47:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Laurami on July 13, 2008, 04:19:13 PM
Well, if you didn't have a response to what I had posted, you didn't have to reply. Instead, you kept going on about my intolerance of shitty grammar.  doodthing;

Your post doesn't reflect the state of the board and the members in it. Your post reflects your stupidity and gives us reasons to believe that you don't have the capability to post intelligently, which is required in this board.

That's irrelevant. You had to point out a mistake while I was letting this thread die.

I forgot.  Rules of the internet.

Lozal

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 13, 2008, 04:34:56 PM
That's irrelevant. You had to point out a mistake while I was letting this thread die.

I forgot.  Rules of the internet.
This argument is fucking stupid.

When I pointed out the mistake, it was along with other points that you very easily could have responded to. Instead, you chose to only respond to the fact that I noticed your mistake.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Laurami on July 13, 2008, 04:59:48 PM
This argument is fucking stupid.

When I pointed out the mistake, it was along with other points that you very easily could have responded to. Instead, you chose to only respond to the fact that I noticed your mistake.

This is what I was saying without saying it.

The fact of the matter is, the argument was going nowhere.

Lozal

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 13, 2008, 06:49:56 PM
This is what I was saying without saying it.

The fact of the matter is, the argument was going nowhere.
Yes, and there's nothing more to say about this argument.

It's just been agreed on that you totally ignored the rest of my post and got angry about an irrelevant, insignificant part of my post that was pointing out that I don't like shitty grammar, as does not the rest of serious discussion.

Let this argument die, let the people who wish to discuss corruption discuss it. This is doing nothing but giving me some serious +1's. But, if you're going to respond, don't worry, I'll keep going with you.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Laurami on July 13, 2008, 09:23:57 PM
Yes, and there's nothing more to say about this argument.

It's just been agreed on that you totally ignored the rest of my post and got angry about an irrelevant, insignificant part of my post that was pointing out that I don't like shitty grammar, as does not the rest of serious discussion.

Let this argument die, let the people who wish to discuss corruption discuss it. This is doing nothing but giving me some serious +1's. But, if you're going to respond, don't worry, I'll keep going with you.

I didn't reply because I didn't care.

Look, dude. You won. Now let this thread die.

Lozal

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 14, 2008, 04:28:43 AM

Okay.

just1more

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 14, 2008, 04:28:43 AM

No, don't let this thread die. Let you're pointless argument die.

To all of the haters: Fuck you. it's my fucking choice if I stay in this country or not. If I find another country that I like more than the United States, then that's that. Don't try to twist my fucking opinions just because you can't think anything else but "USA! USA! NUMBER ONE! NUMBER ONE!" You're the kind of sick retards that would stay in your home country even if the government were knocking down your front door and killing your family. You're blinded by extreme patriotism, bordering on fanaticism. And we have seen what resuts from fanaticism.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Yoseph on July 14, 2008, 01:49:58 PM

To all of the haters: Fuck you. it's my fucking choice if I stay in this country or not. If I find another country that I like more than the United States, then that's that. Don't try to twist my fucking opinions just because you can't think anything else but "USA! USA! NUMBER ONE! NUMBER ONE!" You're the kind of sick retards that would stay in your home country even if the government were knocking down your front door and killing your family. You're blinded by extreme patriotism, bordering on fanaticism. And we have seen what resuts from fanaticism.
The problem is you said you're leaving because of corruption and made it seem as if Canada is a perfect nation where every person is perfectly educated and every politician is a perfect man that doesn't let evil money get in the way of good decisions.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Yoseph on July 14, 2008, 01:49:58 PM

I'll let my are argument die.

I/m not hating on you for leaving. I'm also not "OMG WE RAWK", seeing as I want to move to Japan.

What's wrong with having love for your country? I bet you that the natives of Canada and wherever you want to move your mexican ass to will bitch about their government.

just1more

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 14, 2008, 06:20:18 PM
I'll let my are argument die.

I/m not hating on you for leaving. I'm also not "OMG WE RAWK", seeing as I want to move to Japan.

What's wrong with having love for your country? I bet you that the natives of Canada and wherever you want to move your mexican ass to will bitch about their government.

I'm not hispanic, you racist fucktard.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with loving your country. Just that as with anything in life, too much of something is bad.

YPrrrr

Meta Ridley

Its obvious we are corrupt, everyone is. As long as the human race exists, the world will suck.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Meta Ridley on July 18, 2008, 11:33:21 AM
Its obvious we are corrupt, everyone is. As long as the human race exists, the world will suck.

I can assure you that there are the same kinds of governmental issues in these foreign countries as there are here.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Yoseph on July 14, 2008, 07:10:03 PM
I'm not hispanic, you racist fucktard.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with loving your country. Just that as with anything in life, too much of something is bad.

Yet, if you called me white, and I said "I'm caucasian, you racist bastard" you'd think I'm retarded huh? funny how double standards work.

Water.

Daddy

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 25, 2008, 10:18:21 AM
Yet, if you called me white, and I said "I'm caucasian, you racist bastard" you'd think I'm retarded huh? funny how double standards work.
What?
Water.
Water intoxication kills.

Go Up