April 19, 2024, 05:20:03 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Corruption in the United States.

Started by Lozal, June 20, 2008, 10:47:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

Quote from: Silent Rob on June 27, 2008, 09:57:45 AM
This is a prime example. I'm guessing it will be Barack because he has to put some meaning to his empty words of "change".

That's like hybrids. The prices get so high, and they only last for about 100,000 miles. I read that it would be more cost efficient to buy a full sized truck (16 mpg?). You save money on the actual car itself, and it lasts longer.

I honestly can't see why we can't drill in alaska...

I'd like to think I'm not an idiot. He won't defend his country, so I was implying that he's like those tree hugging faggots who only care about how the enviroment feels.
Well, first of all, it won't be helping Obama any since it will be before elections, not after he's in office. If anything, it'll be an attempt to make the Republicans look as if they're doing one last "good" thing before they leave our office.

Exactly, which is why they need to develop something, and fast, though you know it won't happen for a long ass time when they're affordable to everyone. So, our world gets to get poisoned before we can help it.

Well, I think they're afraid that we're going to harm the wildlife there. Really, I don't want any more species going extinct than have to, but yeah, if we have to drill there, go for it, I guess.

By the way you worded that last piece of that original quote, it made you sound like you're lacking the brain cells to form a proper sentence.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Laurami on June 27, 2008, 10:27:27 AM
Well, first of all, it won't be helping Obama any since it will be before elections, not after he's in office. If anything, it'll be an attempt to make the Republicans look as if they're doing one last "good" thing before they leave our office.

Exactly, which is why they need to develop something, and fast, though you know it won't happen for a long ass time when they're affordable to everyone. So, our world gets to get poisoned before we can help it.

Well, I think they're afraid that we're going to harm the wildlife there. Really, I don't want any more species going extinct than have to, but yeah, if we have to drill there, go for it, I guess.

By the way you worded that last piece of that original quote, it made you sound like you're lacking the brain cells to form a proper sentence.

"oooh he made a mistake. im goin to call him out for it cause i cant argue."

Lozal

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 05, 2008, 12:45:58 PM
"Oh, look, I can't come up with a better rebuttal than to challenge her intolerance of my shitty grammar and ignore the rest of what she said in that post."

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Laurami on July 05, 2008, 08:21:54 PM
"Oh, look, I can't come up with a better rebuttal than to challenge her intolerance of my shitty grammar and ignore the rest of what she said in that post."

I made one (number, 1) post with "bad" grammar? whoopy fuckin doo. the world is going to end as we know it.

Lozal

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 06, 2008, 09:15:04 AM
I made one (number, 1) post with "bad" grammar? whoopy fuckin doo. the world is going to end as we know it.
This board is for serious discussion, where you're supposed to use correct grammar and spelling and post intelligently.

You still never replied to my reply to your original post, you're just going on about my intolerance of your shitty grammar.

doodthing;

LCK

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 05, 2008, 12:45:58 PM
I like how you only responded to her pointing out your mistake, and ignored the 3 small points that were completely on topic.

mariofreak

Quote from: Yoseph on June 23, 2008, 10:22:23 AM
I'm really thinking of moving to Canada or Sweden or some other country if the US doesn't get better. I can't stand the corruption anymore.
Oh, fucking blow me. What the hell does the corruption in our country do to you?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: mariofreak on July 11, 2008, 07:45:04 PM
Oh, fucking blow me. What the hell does the corruption in our country do to you?
death of the fourth amendment affects everyone

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Laurami on July 06, 2008, 01:34:17 PM
This board is for serious discussion, where you're supposed to use correct grammar and spelling and post intelligently.

You still never replied to my reply to your original post, you're just going on about my intolerance of your shitty grammar.

doodthing;

The simple fact that I made a mistake just negates every point I've made.

Lozal

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 12, 2008, 11:13:31 AM
The simple fact that I made a mistake just negates every point I've made.
M!ppo, you're a complete and utter idiot. I'm sorry I have to be so harsh about it, but you are.

What I said was a side note, you were supposed to read what I had written, think about it, and type up a rebuttal to my other points.

I'm sorry that you don't have the brain cells to comprehend this simple strategy that, for most, comes natural.

Please, do us all a favor and get the fuck out of serious discussion. It's obvious that this board is too much for someone like you to handle.

Geno

Quote from: Laurami on July 12, 2008, 09:54:33 PM
M!ppo, you're a complete and utter idiot. I'm sorry I have to be so harsh about it, but you are.

What I said was a side note, you were supposed to read what I had written, think about it, and type up a rebuttal to my other points.

I'm sorry that you don't have the brain cells to comprehend this simple strategy that, for most, comes natural.

Please, do us all a favor and get the fuck out of serious discussion. It's obvious that this board is too much for someone like you to handle.
Honestly, Mippo should be banned from this board just for being Mippo. This board is the opposite of what he stands for.  baddood;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Lozal

July 13, 2008, 07:51:38 AM #41 Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 09:31:56 AM by Laurami
Quote from: Geno on July 13, 2008, 12:38:06 AM
Honestly, Mippo should be banned from this board just for being Mippo. This board is the opposite of what he stands for.  baddood;

He should be banned from this board because of the idiocy seen here in this thread.  doodthing;

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Laurami on July 12, 2008, 09:54:33 PM

You say it sort of, honestly but in a nice way :3

Our argument was going nowhere; was it not? We weren't changing any opinions, only coming up with more excuses.

This proves every point you've ever made.

Alright, fine. If you really care so much that one post made by a member reflects every bit of the board, and the members in it, then whatever. You can whine about it.

thees sintinces shure r hard.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Geno on July 13, 2008, 12:38:06 AM

Grudges are the best way to win an argument.

Lozal

Quote from: Silent Rob on July 13, 2008, 02:39:53 PM
Our argument was going nowhere; was it not? We weren't changing any opinions, only coming up with more excuses.

Alright, fine. If you really care so much that one post made by a member reflects every bit of the board, and the members in it, then whatever. You can whine about it.
Well, if you didn't have a response to what I had posted, you didn't have to reply. Instead, you kept going on about my intolerance of shitty grammar.  doodthing;

Your post doesn't reflect the state of the board and the members in it. Your post reflects your stupidity and gives us reasons to believe that you don't have the capability to post intelligently, which is required in this board.

Go Up