April 27, 2024, 06:52:26 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Started by ncba93ivyase, April 19, 2007, 04:13:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tri4se

Quote from: silverhawk79 on April 19, 2007, 04:24:28 PM
Quote from: Tri4se on April 19, 2007, 04:15:06 PM
Yes go. Don't miss out on anything.

I was suppose to have a dance tommorow, but apperantly my school wasn't invited for behavior of last year. Thats when I was going to make my move in the girls.  argh;
IN the girls? Moving a little fast, eh?  caterpie;
Crap.  burned;

heltar

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 19, 2007, 04:23:39 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 19, 2007, 04:22:16 PM
Sports don't interest me, and observing sweaty guys from the sidelines certainly won't make the ladies want me. caterpie;
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG  burned;

You're supposed to go with a girl you already know and do stupid stuff with her like go to Spring Flings or watch crappy movies and stuff. Then BOOM, HANDS IN HER SHIRT
\

caterpie;

I couldn't have said it any better..except leave out all that dumb stuff at the front of your post

at my middle school the teachers would lose their mind if girls would freak

i never even saw it.
my friends pressured me to go
i brought my gameboy
all was well.

ncba93ivyase

You're supposed to go with a girl you already know and do stupid stuff with her like go to Spring Flings or watch crappy movies and stuff. Then BOOM, HANDS IN HER SHIRT
\

caterpie;
Every girl here has either an abusive or crack addicted boyfriend. The ones that don't are ugly bitches. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tri4se

Quote from: Lawlz on April 19, 2007, 04:28:03 PM

\

caterpie;
Every girl here has either an abusive or crack addicted boyfriend. The ones that don't are ugly bitches. caterpie;
While the guys stoned move in on his girl.  roman;

reeper

Quote from: helter skelter on April 19, 2007, 04:26:37 PM
I couldn't have said it any better..except leave out all that dumb stuff at the front of your post

at my middle school the teachers would lose their mind if girls would freak

i never even saw it.
my friends pressured me to go
i brought my gameboy
all was well.
I knew some of the preps so I got some of that freaking action  ness;

The hot preps too, not the blond ones that can't tell the difference from a cat and a dog.
Anyways you have to be confidant and know what you're doing if you want to make a move on a lady. If you do something embarrassing just laugh about it and act like you knew what you were doing.

reeper

Quote from: Lawlz on April 19, 2007, 04:28:03 PM
Thats my old school  china;

Believe me, there is at least one hottie who doesn't do drugs and is moderately smart in every school. Take a look out for some new freshmen, usually they like older men because they feel like they're someone if they're with someone older.

And most of the time, they're not out to get a boyfriend  ness;

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Tri4se on April 19, 2007, 04:25:52 PM
Quote from: silverhawk79 on April 19, 2007, 04:24:28 PM
Quote from: Tri4se on April 19, 2007, 04:15:06 PM
Yes go. Don't miss out on anything.

I was suppose to have a dance tommorow, but apperantly my school wasn't invited for behavior of last year. Thats when I was going to make my move in the girls.  argh;
IN the girls? Moving a little fast, eh?  caterpie;
Crap.  burned;
At least save some for me. yes;

Go Up