March 28, 2024, 02:50:30 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Village of the Boyagers

Started by Ringo, June 16, 2008, 11:32:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ringo

Quote from: I am Hiro on June 17, 2008, 11:56:28 PM
I see. Is the story going to focus on the party they send, the Boyah camp, or both them and the camp?
Mostly on the party, occasionally going back to the camp as they fortify themselves for the final assault.

Hiro

I had a feeling you'd say that. Regardless, i'd like to be in the party if you put me in the story. I can totally see it, especially in the desert.

Ringo

The sun shone its brutal rays down upon the camp with a brutal intensity, displaying its glory like a flower in full bloom. Brightly it hung high above them, leaving no shadow upon the dark brown dirt that made up the gate's flooring. The camp was abuzz with the gate wall supporting more on it than were off.  Off in the distance an all too familiar sound began to creep it's way into the ears of the sentries, a sound now synonymous with death. Engines, buggies, technicals and cycles revved their way past the winding roads quickly closing the distance between them and the gate. Steal could see now they'd come armed, that was fine with him. He hadn't exactly come unprepared. Strapped to his leg was a steel bolt crossbow, something he's found scrounging around an old weapons shop. Gunpowder was scarce nowadays so anything that could be re-used was considered priceless. Swords, glass bottles, clubs, bows, staves, knives and wires were some of the more common forms of protection used. It all depended on how lucky you were, or who you knew. From here he could see that Mr. Raven had come equally prepared, holstered about him was an antique six shooter. It had been polished to a silver sheen and let off an irritable glare in the blinding sun. While the weapon seemed obsolete the idea of having a ball bearing cleave through his cerebral cortex gave him a newfound respect for the pistol. As the engines came to a halt EJraven spoke again, this time with just a hint of menace in his voice as he adressed the leaders.
"I trust you've come to the right decision."
"Why don't you come back in a few years? We're still thinkin' it over. Better yet, just don't come back." Socks shouted from the left wall with hands cupped
"I wasn't adressing your Cro-Magnon friend, Reaper I'd like my forum now."
Reaper let out a breath and lifted his weary eyes towards the speaker
"Can't we negotiate something? I understand-"
Steal tuned out the conversation, instead focusing on the 50. Caliber gunner on the technical several dozen behind Raven slowly loading a clip into the magazine. Deceit. Raven had no intentions of negotiating, to him they were all simply bodies occupying his new house. Bodies to be removed when it was inconvenient. Carefull not to draw attention, Steal, undid the strap and drew the steel bolt back into place. Turning his head ever so slightly towards Socks position on the folding chair he gave a nod. Tilting his head in acknowldgement Socks began to fumble for something under the seat. The silent signal had been sent from sentry to sentry as each boyager poised to strike. Reaper's speach was closing
"I cannot give this forum to you, not now, not ever. I hope you'll accept my most sincere apologies in this matter."
Raven's lips curled back, giving way to a sinister grin off-set by his black beedy eyes.
"Then I'm afraid, my dear Reaper, that our negotions are at a clo-" A twang rang through the air, Raven blinked trying to register what had just occured. Behind him, the gunner on the technical began to gasp, his face contorting to a pained expression of suprise and terror as he leaned forward. A crimson flow bubbled forward through the gargled attempts to remove the bolt lodged deep in his throat. Taking advantage of the dissaray Socks volleyed a small grenade through the windshield of the vehicle. Chunks of meat and twisted metal scattered across the ground as volleys of bolts sailed from the wall into the scattering thugs, making contact with eyes, legs, arms and whatever was unfortunate enough to be out. Screams erupted as the raiders pierced bodies fell to the ground in writhing agony. Steal could make out the mangled legs of the driver being pulled along from the wreckage by a body barely recognizable as human. The flesh on his back looked like hamburger with tattered pieces of bload soaked clothing clinging to his flesh, each pull resulting in an excrutiating groan from the mangled being. When the dust had settled the raiders had taken cover behind the still remaining vehicles, fixed quietly on the encampments gate.
In the middle stood Raven, unmoving, unblinking. Shaking uncontrollable he clenched his fists and bellowed amongst the remaining able bodied survivors.
"You'll regret this! I'll string every one of you up by months end!" He booned, his voice now filled with uncontrollable rage "Mark my words, my men will obliterate you! You have a month Boyah." his voice seemed to cool as he parted with them one last warning
"Savor it. "
With that they left, leaving the wounded to die, and the boyagers with little time. They had to act, and fast.

Ringo

Quote from: Sammie on June 17, 2008, 11:51:10 PM
I just realized something, Ringo made me look like a wimp.  baddood;
Eh, I kind of picked your name out of the bucket. Nothing personal.

Hiro

Hiro

Socks is a fucking badass in this story

YPrrrr

Great story you've got there Ringo thumbup;

FAMY2

Socks

Cookie

Kalahari Inkantation

Wow, this is amazing. doodthing;
keep going

Hiro

Where are you ringo, i need my nightly fix!  ;-;

Sam

I want the next paaaart. ;-;

And of course Socks likes it, he's fucking badass in every scene.  baddood;

Somewhat innacurate.  baddood;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

I hope I'm the awesome leader of the travel party and we go through the desert and i have a crossbow strapped to a sword and i wear a white scarf.

Socks

Go Up