March 28, 2024, 06:15:41 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unfortunate news concerning the 2008 Boyah Awards

Started by reeper, June 15, 2008, 02:55:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

They've been canceled since the late disappearance of C. Mongler the 2nd, please be very aware that we do not plan on releasing the graphic videos that C. Mongler had sent us in place of the award show he was supposed to tape.

The video contains him in a dark room, the video is 40 minutes long and contains him plotting suicide. He has a noose in the background of the video along with a razor blade which he uses to cut himself with.

Oh well.

FAMY2

Feynman

FAMY2

So show what you can and post the rest.   baddood;

Hiro

What the fuck.:( really? Just make it without him

don't let's

Hiro

Don't joke about that stuff reaper, i was getting ready to high tail my ass out of Boyah.

strongbad

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Chris (JayJay)

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Feynman

Daddy

Sam

Quote from: Bassir on June 15, 2008, 02:04:03 PM
But the worst part is that the tape is a WMV.

bwahaha

I just read this post now, a little late.  :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up