September 20, 2024, 07:37:42 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Post an unflattering picture of yourself

Started by Ringo, June 14, 2008, 09:06:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ringo

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Lala on June 16, 2008, 10:02:24 PM
Thats not really creepy compared to a good 75% of you guys. huhdoodame;

princess princess, am i creepy

Geno

Himu

Quote from: ME86 on June 16, 2008, 10:15:02 PM
princess princess, am i creepy
No I like you as a user and I value our friendship. giggle;

Geno

ME##

superclucky

Quote from: Dave on June 16, 2008, 07:19:07 PM
That's pele?
Quote from: ME86 on June 16, 2008, 07:20:39 PM
Uh, I don't think so.

And Pele hasn't posted here in awhile has he?  befuddlement
Quote from: Socks on June 16, 2008, 07:56:10 PM
Not Pele.
He might resemble Pele in terms of pics and situation.
Clucky is alluding to this in a vague way.

Raccoon said it was. cry;
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Clucky et al. on June 17, 2008, 12:28:35 AM
Raccoon said it was. cry;
baddood;

Pele likes Dilated Peoples (of which the name Evidence is derived) and Swollen Members.  I'm pretty sure Pele was RelishDevil.

The IP match also seems to insinuate it.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: GenoÃ,² on June 16, 2008, 09:58:46 PM
Why weren't you nominated for creepiest Boyager, honestly.
Socks isn't creepy, he's just vulgar.

There's a difference dumbshit.

Paul

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Paul on June 17, 2008, 12:26:14 PM
who's calling who dumbshit?
I'm calling Jino~ a dumbshit.

I enjoy lowering his self esteem. baddood;

Go Up