So, your friend's friend is an anally homicidal jackass....

Started by Necro, May 19, 2007, 09:06:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

Quote from: PotTomato on May 20, 2007, 07:45:37 AM
He doesn't seem much like a friend. I'd just ignore every time he tries to come near you, or just don't go to his house anymore. The kid will murder you if you don't.
I wouldn't be surprised if he did try. But he lives right across the street from my best friends, so he just pops in whenever he wants, and doesn't leave, even if you tell him to.

He is somewhat of a friend, just because he always tries to hang out with us all the time, and does have his moments. But they don't make up for the sort of behavior he displays all the time....
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

YoshiGal7

Quote from: Necro on May 20, 2007, 10:17:15 AM
He doesn't seem much like a friend. I'd just ignore every time he tries to come near you, or just don't go to his house anymore. The kid will murder you if you don't.
I wouldn't be surprised if he did try. But he lives right across the street from my best friends, so he just pops in whenever he wants, and doesn't leave, even if you tell him to.

He is somewhat of a friend, just because he always tries to hang out with us all the time, and does have his moments. But they don't make up for the sort of behavior he displays all the time....
Tell him to visit a doctor, then.

Necro

Quote from: PotTomato on May 20, 2007, 10:30:25 AM
Quote from: Necro on May 20, 2007, 10:17:15 AM

Tell him to visit a doctor, then.
Haha, I do that all the time.

He doesn't take it seriously....
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

hi2u22

First off he wouldn't be my friend to begin with.

Second, if he assaults you, by all means I would call the police.  Might sound like a pussy move, but he clearly has mental issues that aren't being dealt with.  They can help him, in turn helping you.  If he doesnt listen to you force him to.

I couldn't deal with a friend like that.  If you don't want to help him with the police, at least get one friend in your clique so that hes afraid of them.  If you have one person that he fears around to tell him to leave, he will listen.  I do this for my friends at school, every week at lunch I end up at least once throwing a chair at a table to make some bitch stop being an idiot (Last week they were throwing food at my friend, threw a chair at em and went up to him and took the food.  Free food + less annoyances)

SBKT

Quote from: hi2u22 on May 20, 2007, 10:38:24 AM
First off he wouldn't be my friend to begin with.

Second, if he assaults you, by all means I would call the police.  Might sound like a pussy move, but he clearly has mental issues that aren't being dealt with.  They can help him, in turn helping you.  If he doesnt listen to you force him to.

I couldn't deal with a friend like that.  If you don't want to help him with the police, at least get one friend in your clique so that hes afraid of them.  If you have one person that he fears around to tell him to leave, he will listen.  I do this for my friends at school, every week at lunch I end up at least once throwing a chair at a table to make some bitch stop being an idiot (Last week they were throwing food at my friend, threw a chair at em and went up to him and took the food.  Free food + less annoyances)
You're going way too far back in the past. He wasn't such a jackass to begin with. Thing is they let him grow those balls, no matter how malformed they may be.

And you're not making yourself sound so good either.

hi2u22

The chair didnt hit him, it hit the table around him... the purpose is to scare them.

Guess I don't really know what you mean by too far back in the past so I'll back outta this thread.

SBKT

Quote from: hi2u22 on May 20, 2007, 10:47:12 AM
The chair didnt hit him, it hit the table around him... the purpose is to scare them.

Guess I don't really know what you mean by too far back in the past so I'll back outta this thread.
No need to, but I think you end up having yourself had in the structure of the paragraph.

Necro

Quote from: SBKT on May 20, 2007, 10:44:15 AM
You're going way too far back in the past. He wasn't such a jackass to begin with. Thing is they let him grow those balls, no matter how malformed they may be.
If you're referring to my friend, then you're not quite right. He does have an issue, and gets angry really easy. He even has a medication for it, but that doesn't seem to do any good. He's always been a jackass, it's just that now, he thinks he can get away with being one, too.

SBKT

Quote from: Necro on May 20, 2007, 11:41:58 AM
Quote from: SBKT on May 20, 2007, 10:44:15 AM
If you're referring to my friend, then you're not quite right. He does have an issue, and gets angry really easy. He even has a medication for it, but that doesn't seem to do any good. He's always been a jackass, it's just that now, he thinks he can get away with being one, too.
Well, find his doctor? I really doubt he's taking his medication then. The latter is why he's gotten so much more aggressive.

pringle positive

If he bugs you so much, then why are you still his friend?

Andrew1911

I'm struggling to see how this belongs in Serious Discussion.

j o e i n c

Houdini

I'm not entirely sure that this is legit use of "anally".

NOA_Haunted

Go Up